BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Julia S.
Subway has a good variety of sandwiches and it is nice to pick and choose what you want to add. Recently I tried their chopped salads that they offer and it was awesome! Having the subs and salads offers a good alternative taste to other fast food places.
Ashley S.
I like subway but the one by house always has bad vegetables witch makes me upset because I really use to love subway but I feel like the produce isnt great anymore
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
Wish they had better quality meat and a few more veggie choices. Their prices have increased so I now try other sandwich places if possible. I now only eat here once every 2-3 months.
Ava K.
Darien, IL
I love subway!!! I frequent the one by my school all the time, especially on half days because the food is great and inexpensive. I think you get a great sandwitch for what you pay, and the serving sizes are great because you have multiple options.
Julia B.
Woodside, NY
I only order my BLT in white bread there. So can't say anything about other options. Always tastes good,always fresh. Plus limited flavors of Lay's are sold there
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love how fresh the products from subway are and the wide variety of items and sandwiches. My favorite item has to be the turkey sub and I load it up with fresh veggies. I also love the affordable prices. I will certainly be recommending to others!
Karthikeyan C.
NEWARK, DE
Tastes good and there are options for vegetarians like me. there is one store just outside my home and so i go there often. it is affordable and i get offers time to time.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
I have only ever gotten the tuna, however it is my favorite sandwich out of any other. Their bread is always fresh, toppings are crisp and always have friendly staff.
Ashley W.
Great healthy option to the burger choices. I love having the option to choose everything down to the bread to suit my taste and the products are quality most all the time.
Tiffany O.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Usually has great sandwiches but it truly depends on the location. Big fan of the honey mustard and the chicken is always fresh! Wish I could say the same for the veggies, which are usually wilted. However, great quality for the price that is offered.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.