BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
The rotisserie chicken sub is fantastic. every single time I've had it it's been delicious. the bread is always fresh baked and the chicken has yet to be dry. I eat at subway at least once a week and have yet to have a bad rotisserie style chicken sub.
Julia S.
Subway has a good variety of sandwiches and it is nice to pick and choose what you want to add. Recently I tried their chopped salads that they offer and it was awesome! Having the subs and salads offers a good alternative taste to other fast food places.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
Love Subway, even my 8 year old loves subway! I do wish the kid meal portions were a little bigger but still a great value. Very affordable for an alternative to a greasy burger and fries. My favorite is the BMT. Would recommend and will continue to go!
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
Subway is a pretty ok establishment. Nothing wows me but I haven't really had anything to bad either. Prices are decent and its a little healthier than typical fast food, which is a plus
Anisa G.
Columbus, GA
I can't say enough about Subway. They are always running specials and have many variety of sandwiches to choose from. I usually go there one to two times out the week. Subway is very inexpensive. I will continue to go there until they close up for good.
Cindy H.
San Leandro, CA
I love going to Subway for my sandwiches. It is very fast and convenient. I always order a 6 inch when I go because it is the perfect size for me. I love that they have a variety of sandwiches to choose from. You can also customize your own to your liking.
Kubu P.
Findlay, OH
As a vegetarian, there is no better restaurant that caters to you. All the ingredients are so fresh and you really can customize it any way that you want. The pizzas are great and you can put all the crazy toppings on it. There is something for everybody.
Alicia B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
When I'm in a rush or we are on the go we will stop at subway for a quick and healthy bite to eat. You can't go wrong with any choice you make on their menu to have ( they are all good) but my favorite is the b.l.t
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
It's not expensive, I always buy the sandwich of the day ( my favorite is Tuesday) bread : italian herbs & cheese with American cheese , tomato, lettuce and ranch it's really good and it's $6 dollars and it's REALLYYY big !
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
I love subway! Most of the time it's great for on the go. Sometimes it's not so fresh. But I do like that they have make your own healthy options. The quality is decent for the price. I would recommend it to others.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.