BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
I always feel a little icky about Subway, maybe because of their format, or maybe the bread? But if I need fast food and want something lighter, a tuna salad sandwich from Subway is a good option. It also works well when grabbing food to go for large groups.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Tuna sandwich are my favorite with a side of a bag chips lol I usually go once a month. The pros of subway is that it's cheap and they have a special of different sandwich everyday for $3.50.
Matthew G.
San Antonio, TX
Subway is always a great place to build your own sandwich. They have a good menu selection and decent prices. Not all locations are the same, and some will have different products than others (types of cheese). Other than that they are definitely worth a stop.
Amber R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like subway , they have a lot of great sanwhiches and send out lots of great deals if you join the subway club. Wish they wouldn't have raised prices though.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Subway as a lunch option if I want something quick, cheap, and tasty. I would usually get the tuna or turkey on honey oat, but they have so many great options that you can mix it up to have something different every day with any fix-ins that you want.
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
Love how it's fast and fresh ! The jalapeño cheddar bread is absolutely amazing I always use the chicken teriyaki on top of that bread and it comes out very delicious
Ashlynn K.
Huntsville, AL
Love subway. One of the only places that you can actually watch them make you're food, and there's no way that you could have a wrong order. It tastes great, and now I'm hungry for a sandwich!
Alicia B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
When I'm in a rush or we are on the go we will stop at subway for a quick and healthy bite to eat. You can't go wrong with any choice you make on their menu to have ( they are all good) but my favorite is the b.l.t
Kelsey R.
Waterloo, IA
I have a very sensitive stomach and Subway is the only thing that does not make me sick! I love how you can order your sandwich the way you like it and watch them to make sure they put just the right amount of sauce!
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA
I love the gluten free buns here. I think subway serves amazing sandwiches and they do a good job being creative with their product line. Fave sandwich: ham, egg, and cheese any time of the day!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??