BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Alaura G.
I love customizing my own sandwich. Subway has a great variety of breads, meats, cheeses, and veggies. The sub of the day is a great deal and my go to when out to lunch with friends. Would definitely recommend as a healthy substance to a greasy McDonalds burger
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Subway as a lunch option if I want something quick, cheap, and tasty. I would usually get the tuna or turkey on honey oat, but they have so many great options that you can mix it up to have something different every day with any fix-ins that you want.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
I LOVE the taste of these breads. Especially those with oregano. I order the meat and the fresh vegetables they offer. It is a good choice of fast food. It is also economical for its good quality.
Jaci T.
Really enjoy the different sandwich combinations, including the Autumn carved turkey. Much better since the addition of the toaster. The chopped salads are my favorite.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
Subway is by far my favorite sandwich stop. The breath is by far better than others and the selection is always so good. You don't ever have ro have the same sandwich twice and everything is fresh and delicious.
Amanda W.
Waco, TX
One of my favorite places to eat. I love the turkey with spicy mustard. They dont all have cheddar (HEY SUBWAY, CAN YOU FIX THAT???) Overall, the service is usually always good no matter the location, the selection is good, the price is ok, could be better.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
Subway is a great affordable place to eat when you're craving for a sandwich. It's also a more healthier alternative to burgers and fries. I love how you can choose your own variety of fresh toppings, sauce, and seasoning.
Taylor L.
Lynnwood, WA
Okay, this food is good. Even with all the weird "scandals" you know what you are getting every time you go. Not to mention they bake their bread fresh and nothing smells better than fresh subway bread when you are starving.
April G.
My sister told me that they have the best bread that one could consume! I listen to her since she's a health nut therefore she's my guide. They're selections are great and I love to eat there.
Crystal I.
Caldwell, ID
I've loved subway for years. They always make really good sandwiches. I've noticed that they put on less meat than they used to though. So, unfortunately you have to pay for extra meat now. However, still good sandwiches.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.