BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
I really like the selections of breads, and meats they have at Subway. We even ate at a Subway when we were on vacation last week. The quality is usually pretty good, and is very affordable.
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
Subway is my go-to sandwich shop because there is one on my block where I live. I eat here out of pure convenience but the sandwiches are good. I wish they had a fried fish sandwich though!
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Great product- love being able to make healthy choices and see my food being made so that I can customize. Typically not the best service ever but the other e is decent as there's always a location near you!
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD
Pretty sure I lived off of Subway's Oven Roasted Chicken Sandwich during college and the early days of my career. It tasted great and was very filling. I love that it gives me a slightly healthier on the go option. I will continue to frequent this establishment.
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
Subway hits the spot when I want something that isn't full of calories and fat. However the ingredients come out of a bag so I don't know how fresh the claim they are.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Subway is great when you want good food quickly. It is very filling and usually under $10. It is nice to go in and pick exactly what you want an you can watch them make your food so no funny business
Jessica T.
I'm very picky about the things I eat, but Subway makes it so easy to get exactly what I want. I've never had an employee be rude towards me and overall it's a pleasant experience everytime.
Melissa B.
One of my all time favorite places to eat. Over roasted chicken breast is amazing! I got at least once a week! Wish it was a little cheaper but I get text alerts for coupons so sometimes that helps cut the cost down!
Crystal I.
Caldwell, ID
I've loved subway for years. They always make really good sandwiches. I've noticed that they put on less meat than they used to though. So, unfortunately you have to pay for extra meat now. However, still good sandwiches.
Juju D.
When I dont feel like cooking but want something healthy for myself and my husband we usually head over to Subway. Especially the ones that are open 24 hours, those are a blessing in disguise for when our days are super hectic.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??