BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Carol D.
Schnecksville, PA
This is my daughters favorite sandwich shop. When she is attending after school activities and won't be home for dinner this is her go to place. It's good she likes it. They could check out their lettuce products more often. We have gotten brown lettuce and spinach .
Jasmin C.
I can never get enough of their chicken teriyaki !!! Fell in love with it the first bite! Love Subway !! They're very fast and all the subways I've been to the employees are nice!!
Alexandra K.
Arlington, VA
Subway is super fast and very affordable. It is really convenient and the quality of their food is great. I always go for the BLT or Turkey Sandwich. They have daily or weekly deals which make the restaurant affordable. It is a great lunch spot, ill be back for sure!
AVINASH G.
Columbus, OH
Regular, what you expect from subway! I get the veggie patty and really like the fact that they carry that. However, only suggestions, if all subway franchisees can carry veggie patty, it would really be helpful to vegetarians like me! Other than that, pretty standard!
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cheap and close to work, a decent place to pick up a fast meal. There are so many subways out there, if you ever really had a craving for one, you wouldn't have to go far. They make it exactly how you want it, so that's nice.
Miriam M.
I absolutely love Subway. There are so many different things to choose from (toppings, bread, meat, cheese, sauce) that it never gets old. Plus, there are always good deals going on. It's a great, healthier alternative to other fast food.
Brandi M.
Burleson, TX
I have a subway in the cafeteria of the hospital I work for and it is always one of my go to places. Always reasonably priced, friendly workers and delicious fresh food.
Rosa A.
Middletown, NY
Subways is one of my go to fast-food places. It has various options and it is very great quality. My favorite item is buffalo chicken with american cheese. I go every weekend to enjoy my sub.
Jessica T.
I'm very picky about the things I eat, but Subway makes it so easy to get exactly what I want. I've never had an employee be rude towards me and overall it's a pleasant experience everytime.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Subway is always my go-to fast food place when I'm trying to eat healthy or lose weight. While it's not a good replacement for a healthy diet, they are great for on-the-go or simply when I don't feel like cooking. I wish they offered more side options besides just chips, apples and cookies though.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.