BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I really like Subway. They have a huge variety of choices for sandwich toppings. The specialize more in the veggie side opposed to the meat. Of course it can vary on location, but normally food tastes good and fresh. Their cookies are absolutely fantastic, though they sorta defeat the purpose of trying to have a healthier meal. Still though, one of my top go tos if I have to pick up fast food.
Sharee N.
Bridgeport, CT
This chain ranges in owners therefore I notice it ranges in promotions, coupons, food, deals, etc. I did notice that basic sandwiches, cheeses, and topping are available everywhere but certain cheeses and such aren't. Either way it's a great choice on short lunch breaks and this cookies AMAZING!!!! I use the app and have a card so I do see a lot of offers and coupons for free sandwiches, chips, fountain sodas etc. Winner in my book.
Amanda N.
I love subway, but it can be sloppy at times. Their flat bread is amazing, that's the only bread I get now. The quality is good, and the prices are affordable. I used to work at one, so I have grown a love hate relationship with subway. I have times where I want it constantly, and where I don't want it for months. Overall it's good, and I'm pleased.
Vicki R.
Cincinnati
Love subway food! Do wish there were lettuce wraps like Jimmy Johns has since I am low carb but make it work somehow. 9 times out of 10 staff is helpful and sweet.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
In my town Subway is like Starbucks is in Seattle...on almost every dang corner. If you want Subway anywhere in my down it is only a 5 minute drive. Walmart is the only big store left in my town and they even have a Subway. I do love their food but I don't eat there too often. They have a decent variety of breads, toppings, and condiments, so you can have a unique experience every time you go.
Astrid V.
Provolone & American cheese
Toasted
Lettuce tomato onions mayo
TRY IT haha
That is my go to every time I go to subway
I don't go too often more like 3 times a month
BecAuse I prefer a home cooked meal but when I'm out and about I go to subways instead of any other fast food restaurant I LOVE LOVE LOVE their soups
Cassie C.
Subway is a privately held American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads. You can choose from a variety of hot or cold sandwiches, and you can add as many toppings as you want. Subway also makes small personal pizzas to order, and you can add a bowl of soup, chips, or cookies as a side. My favorite sandwiches are the Italian BMT and the meatball sub.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
You can't really go wrong with Subway it's super affordable you can get a foot-long for under eight dollars. They have healthy options and they always with the calories right in your face. I personally love subway I think it's fast and easy and a healthy option. There's even drive through locations which is the coolest feature
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
I used to love Subway, but feel the quality of their subs in dwindling. The prices have only increased, and the qualify has only decreased. I like my bacon extra crispy, and whenever I ask I get an annoyed response. Customer service should be #1, but doesn't seem like it is anymore with subway. The lettuce is always disgusting too, slimy and brown. Not sure why they would think that is okay to put on your sub? Not much a fan as I used to be.
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
I absolutely love Subway! I eat there at least once a week. I love that you can see all options in front of you which makes putting together your food so much easier. That way if you want more, ask for more! Depending on your budget it's easy to spend either a little or a lot, so pricing options work great for just about everyone! Wether your a meat person or a vegetarian, something Subway offers will defiantly work for you!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.