BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Casey W.
Anaheim, CA
Subway is good but not really a fave anymore since the price changes. Their bread will also get extremely soggy if you try to save it for later. I suppose it's still not a bad deal overall though
Brittany A.
Great choices for everyone, and everything is fresh. I always get the toasted wheat flat bread with veggies with oil and vinegar. This is a great vegan option when I'm traveling, and the sandwhich fills you up for only $4 for a 6 inch.
crystal b.
ventura, CA
The spicy Italian on jalapeno cheddar bread, is AMAZING!!! I am so glad they have this bread back, as i was highly dissapointed when they werent usuing here for a while.
Shanna H.
Kanaranzi, MN
We go to Subway a lot during work for lunch. Its quick and filling. Even if they look busy the line always moves along quickly. The sandwiches are descent in price plus always fresh with what you want on it. No guessing of whats on it. I would tell anyone to try it.
Christina C.
I'm a vegetarian so eating out, especially at fast food places, can be hard with limited choices. But at subway it's easy for me to pick what I want on my sandwich and they have lots of options!
Nikki J.
I'm not a really big fan of sandwiches but I rather go to Quiznos than subway. I went to subway with a few friends and got a sub that I can't even remember what was on it but it made me sick to my stomach
Alexandra K.
Arlington, VA
Subway is super fast and very affordable. It is really convenient and the quality of their food is great. I always go for the BLT or Turkey Sandwich. They have daily or weekly deals which make the restaurant affordable. It is a great lunch spot, ill be back for sure!
Jasmin C.
I can never get enough of their chicken teriyaki !!! Fell in love with it the first bite! Love Subway !! They're very fast and all the subways I've been to the employees are nice!!
Brandi M.
Burleson, TX
I have a subway in the cafeteria of the hospital I work for and it is always one of my go to places. Always reasonably priced, friendly workers and delicious fresh food.
AVINASH G.
Columbus, OH
Regular, what you expect from subway! I get the veggie patty and really like the fact that they carry that. However, only suggestions, if all subway franchisees can carry veggie patty, it would really be helpful to vegetarians like me! Other than that, pretty standard!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.