BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Emma S.
W Kennebunk, ME
I do not go to Subway all that often, but when I do, I get an Italian BMT. My favorite thing about Subway is the variety of choices that they have. Sometimes the service is not that great though in my area. I recommend this as a great fastfood on the go lunch or dinner.
Maggie R.
I think that subway has attempted to make fast food healthier which I greatly appreciate. Bring able to grab a quick bite without all the disgusting grease is a definite plus
WebM D.
I love Subway & the fact that my local Walmart has one in it. Their staff is very friendly & fast. I'm a germaohobe so being able to watch your sandwich being made start to finish in front of you is a win.
Katiuska P.
Espectacular, la mejor opción en snack o lunch para todos los gustos. Se puede escoger segun el antojo del momento. Excelente calidad y sabor. Alimentos frescos. Voy frecuentemente a disfrutarlos. No seria nada mal disfrutar de uno ahora
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
One thing I love about subway is they run a lot of specials and coupons, even have gotten free subs. But if you don't use one it tends to be a little much sometimes. Good food though! And always quick which is nice.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Mmmm subway! I love this place. I like hat they are always coming up with new sandwiches and still keep the classics around. They are very affordable for just a quick lunch or to have a party catering.
Greg N.
Pocatello, ID
I have had their steak and cheese with chipolte sauce it is very good. i used to go there a lot but finances are tight but when i feel like getting a sandwich i feel like i'm not breaking the bank. Like i said before the steak and cheese is awesome defintely bring others
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I love Subway but it irks the crap out of me when they start another order while my sub is in the toaster! Finish mine first so it can still be warm when I eat it!!
Jessica Y.
I am a big fan of eating healthy even on the go so subway seems to be the most healthy yet inexpensive places that are always available. The sandwiches using taste pretty good and I love being able to customise however I want.
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
Okay so the lunchmeat here can be creepy but the sandwiches always satisfy me without overfilling and its all hella affordable. If you're not picky order the sandwich of the day and save even more!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??