BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Subway is so healthy and I love that they have so many different things to choose from! They always have great deals and the employees are always so nice! The food is always fresh and the bread is cooked fresh daily
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I love subway! It doesn't weigh me down and it's good value. It's not my favorite sandwich place, but it's still a convenient option on the go. It could get pricey, but health is wealth.
Shanti B.
Subway has always been my go to spot because they are fast, affordable, and taste awesome ! My favorite is a turkey sandwich with all the sauces on it. I go to Subway at least twice a week . I would always go to subway no matter what .
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
Subway is a good option when you are looking for a middle range, low expensive sandwich. I do really like their fresh baked bread and toppings, but their deli meat isn't that high of a quality so it takes away from the other good things about subway.
Emma S.
W Kennebunk, ME
I do not go to Subway all that often, but when I do, I get an Italian BMT. My favorite thing about Subway is the variety of choices that they have. Sometimes the service is not that great though in my area. I recommend this as a great fastfood on the go lunch or dinner.
Krystal M.
Veggie sandwich is what I get on the regular! I don't regret it and I love it. So good. Spinach, tomato, cucumber, extra pepper rings, little bit of mayo and vinegar and oil
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
I think subway has really good food for a decent price they put enough toppings on your sub and make it how you want. I like that there is a big variety and you can change things easily how you want. I also really enjoy their cookies.
Brooke B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Subway is a great stop when you are on the go and want something healthy and tasty! I get their text messages which send you weekly deals that you cannot pass up. If you sign up for the text messages, they send you weekly deals that will help you save money and eat better!
Felicia F.
I love being able to customize my sandwiches. My all time favorite has to be tuna on herbs and cheese stacked with greens. I always go here when I want something fast but don't want to feel sluggish after.
Maggie R.
I think that subway has attempted to make fast food healthier which I greatly appreciate. Bring able to grab a quick bite without all the disgusting grease is a definite plus
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??