BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brittany D.
Anderson, SC
Subway is a great fast food restaurant and a more healthier choice. You get to create your own sub choosing the things you want on it. I think that is a great way to serve a happy customer each time!
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
I love to eat at subway and so does my family. It is not only healthy but also affordable. Me and my family eats subway all the time. It is also a great choice for kids or adults that want something good quickly. I would highly recommend to others.
Sandy C.
I'm here to order a tuna sandwich customized myself. Not the tuna melt on their menu. The food is usually good... the service depends on the employee at the time and location.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Subway is going to be great for keeping me on with my goals for 2017!!! I want to eat more whole grains, more veggies and more lean meats! It's low in calories and high in goooood tastes! I like subway!
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
Every once in awhile we just get a really strong craving for a good sandwich and subway is one of our favorites. They can get a little expensive, but they do have a few pretty decent priced items as well. We eat here a few times a month!
Nicole J.
Subway is so so good, and they are my top choice place to go for subs. Their food is not only healthy, but it's also delicious! I always get a turkey, mozzarella, lettuce, tomatoes, and banana peppers on Italian bread with mayo and ranch!
Kristen C.
Dyer, IN
The subways that are near me have great employees. They are friendly and make the sandwiches with a good amount of toppings. They have a good mix of daily specials. I haven't had a problem with them running out of ingredients when I have been there. I would go back to them if I wanted a sandwich.
Chelsea E.
Midland, NC
My favorite sub from Subway is the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwich. It never fails! I love that Subway always has fresh veggies and their bread always taste very good. I don't feel guilty when I eat here because their food actually taste good and wholesome. I highly recommend!
Maggie R.
I think that subway has attempted to make fast food healthier which I greatly appreciate. Bring able to grab a quick bite without all the disgusting grease is a definite plus
Emma S.
W Kennebunk, ME
I do not go to Subway all that often, but when I do, I get an Italian BMT. My favorite thing about Subway is the variety of choices that they have. Sometimes the service is not that great though in my area. I recommend this as a great fastfood on the go lunch or dinner.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??