BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Billie S.
Bellefontaine, OH
I love subway. The fact that you collect points is awesome and more places need to do this . I have eaten for free quite often. And it's great that you are right there telling them how much of what you want on your sandwich
Sandy C.
I'm here to order a tuna sandwich customized myself. Not the tuna melt on their menu. The food is usually good... the service depends on the employee at the time and location.
karla G.
Compre subway un día por casualidad y me encanto, las ventajas que tiene es que eliges lo que quieres , mi favorito es el de costillitas a la BBQ , es un poco caro por eso no lo compro tan seguido ..
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
Every once in awhile we just get a really strong craving for a good sandwich and subway is one of our favorites. They can get a little expensive, but they do have a few pretty decent priced items as well. We eat here a few times a month!
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
I love to eat at subway and so does my family. It is not only healthy but also affordable. Me and my family eats subway all the time. It is also a great choice for kids or adults that want something good quickly. I would highly recommend to others.
Aura A.
pleaseeee! subway is soooooooo good, it's cheap, healthy and soo delicious, and they have a lot of different sandwiches options. i just can't get bored of this restaurant :)
Amber B.
Midland , TX
I like to get the breakfast subs on flatbread. The taste is great and the choice of toppings are endless. Very affordable and shareable. This is a treat to have once a week! We even have it for dinner!
Blanca V.
Pacoima, CA
Love their meatball marinara sandwiches! Always affordable and made your way! Quality is delicious and I usually go one a month! You can even make your own salad! Nom nom nom
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Pile on those fresh veggies! I love that I can control the ingredients that make up my sandwich. My favorite is the rotisserie chicken with lots of spinach, tomato, onion, on multigrain flatbread and I always go with a different sauce
Criss A.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Subway is my favorite fast food place when I'm on the go. It still feels healthy and light without taking too much of my time or my money. My fave is the BTL or Subway Club.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.