BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
I love to eat at subway and so does my family. It is not only healthy but also affordable. Me and my family eats subway all the time. It is also a great choice for kids or adults that want something good quickly. I would highly recommend to others.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Subway is my go to fast food restaurant. I can get a healthy meal without having to wait. I like all the choices to put on my sandwich. I can get a hot or cold sandwich too.
Melissa A.
My kids really love Subway and they always ask me to go. I feel like it is a healthier option than something like McDonald's so I don't mind going sometimes. I love when they have the special of the day deals or like a $5 footlong deal.
Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Love their meatball marinara sandwiches! Always affordable and made your way! Quality is delicious and I usually go one a month! You can even make your own salad! Nom nom nom
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Pile on those fresh veggies! I love that I can control the ingredients that make up my sandwich. My favorite is the rotisserie chicken with lots of spinach, tomato, onion, on multigrain flatbread and I always go with a different sauce
Samantha G.
Manteno, IL
I love Subway. Fast and relatively healthy with so many options for the whole family. Hot and cold options, something to be found that should satisfy you with a quick meal to your liking. I enjoy their changing menus and the ability to customize everything with fresh veggies.
Amy R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Subway's peanut butter cookies! They are almost as good as the ones my Grandma used to make. They are slightly crispy around the edges but areally soft on the inside. Not soft like uncooked though. I recommend trying these the next time you're in the mood for a cookie.
Cinthya S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love my tuna sub but I love how they always have the sub of the day for 3.50 for a 6 inch which is worth to combine as combo with their delicious soups chicken noodle or broccoli cheese (my favorite)
Billie S.
Bellefontaine, OH
I love subway. The fact that you collect points is awesome and more places need to do this . I have eaten for free quite often. And it's great that you are right there telling them how much of what you want on your sandwich
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Decent food. The subs are pretty good, the $5 deals are good. Their salads are sooo weak! For it being a healthy fast food place you would think their salads would be awesome and they're not. They're such a let down.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??