BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sherry J.
The food is good. I've never had a problem with the actual food itself. However, I've noticed a few inconsistencies with the portions that are served when comparing the 4 different locations in my city.
Molly G.
Boone, NC
Love that you can build your own sandwich. I love the chipotle southwest sauce on pretty much anything. It's a little pricey in my opinion for a fast option but they have a student discount which is nice!
Jennifer L.
Philadelphia, PA
I visit subways every now and then and the one I go to is clean and the employees are typically friendly. But they could do better with the quality of the sandwiches. I don't think they use enough meat and cheese. Their cookies are to die for especially the raspberry cheesecake.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
I only get one type of sandwich from here I have never ever tried anything new from here & I go here maybe 2 a week the quality is good the people are blah but I would recommend this to others in they are in a rush and they want good food
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I love subway! Their bread is amazing, their product is all fresh, totally affordable. Insanely healthy, and something easy to get. I usually go to Subway about 3 times a week. Insanely good quality food! I would definitely go again! I would also recommend this place to EVERYONE!!
Miranda C.
raymore, MO
The ingredients are always fresh. I like that they come out with new subs often and their bread is freshly baked. Also I love the chopped salads! They are huge and reasonably priced for the amount of food.
Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
The new Reuben sandwich is delicious!! It's pretty expensive though so I wouldn't eat at subway more than once a month unless I ordered from the promo menu. Each weekday they have a different sub for 3.50
Carly D.
Boston
Subway is my family's go-to on road trips. Being in car all day, it's nice to have a "healthier"/fresher option. I also go when I'm on the run or have a craving - would recommend signing up for their rewards system to frequent goers as you can get a bunch of different free stuff!
Criss A.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Subway is my favorite fast food place when I'm on the go. It still feels healthy and light without taking too much of my time or my money. My fave is the BTL or Subway Club.
Marium S.
I love my tuna subs. They make The best tuna sandwich in the world. Why I'm giving this 3 stars is because for some reason their footlong sandwiches are getting smaller day by day !!! They need to check on that! That's my only complaint !
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??