BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I love subways spicy Italian sandwich! My go to favorite! I always get it with Swiss cheese! They are always fresh and more healthy compared to a fast food place that serves burgers and fries
miss melissa b.
Good value for money with the meal deals. Usually a fast service when they aren't busy, there's 3 stores where I live so I have a choice where to go. The only negative is the limited choice for Vegetarians..
Tiffany J.
Youngstown, OH
I'm not a huge fan of subway because all I like is the meat on the sub when I go. I don't like any of the vegetables or dressings so it's kind of a waste to pay $6 for some bread and 1, maybe two different kinds of meat
Carolina M.
Subway is a great place to feed your kids. Its important to give your kids different options to chose from.and subway gives you that. I love that its healthy and not fried food.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL
Best fast food, and also healthier than many fast foods. Worth every cent. You can choose exactly what you wanna put on your sandwich and it always delicious. I usually go there even twice in the month!
Sarah J.
I like that I can feel good about what I ate whenever going to subway. It's definitely one of the healthiest options out there. And they also have vegan options so that's great!
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
Love the new rotisserie chicken! I'm very frugal but it is worth the extra 75cents every single time. With spinach tomato wheat Flatbread and Chipotle sauce. Seriously best LUNCH Ever
Cassandra B.
Subway it my favorite "fast food" place! It makes me feel good about what I'm eating. I pay around $6 for my footling sub and my favorite cookies there are the chocolate cookies with chocolate and white chocolate chips they are sooooooo good
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
Subway is amazing, hands down. Their subs of the day are my go-to. The food always tasted fresh, though it can get a tad expensive if you just get a meal. My favorite sub is tuna on wheat, everyone should try it.
Molly G.
Boone, NC
Love that you can build your own sandwich. I love the chipotle southwest sauce on pretty much anything. It's a little pricey in my opinion for a fast option but they have a student discount which is nice!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.