BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
What i get to try and eat "healthy" a footlong or 6 inch depending on how hungry i am but a blt on whole wheat some time i ask for extra bacon(healthy right lol), American cheese and toasted. Then lettuce never tomato because yuck I only like tomato on my blt pizzas. but i ask for mayo then a little extra if i have extra bacon on it. Its so healthy depending on what you get and affordable and i love being able to see just how well it is put together and not sloppy like some places.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
I love subway. The people are always nice and kind. Every subway that I’ve ever been to was well kept up. I love the fact that you can watch them make your food. Everytime the put stuff on my sandwich the always make sure to ask if it’s enough or do I want to add a little more. It’s kinda pricy, but I feel as if it’s worth it. I know lots of people, including myself would eat subway because they claim it helps you lose weight. Actually I can care less what it does now. Besides that I definitely recommend this place !!!!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Subway isn't bad, but I do prefer ToGos more.  Subway is always convenient and close by.  Their sandwiches are pretty good.  I like Buffalo Chicken on Flatbread and the Cold Cut Combo.  The quality for your money is just so much higher at Togos than Subway.  Subway seems like prepackaged meats, and Togos is more of a deli type.
Josie J.
Rockford, IL
Subways new 3.50 sub of the day special has made my school days better. For $3.50, you get a 6 inch sub from their menu, which is different for every day of the week. For example, Tuesdays are oven roasted chicken, and Thursday's are Italian BMT. The bread is always fresh and the meat tastes great. The best part is putting all of the other toppings on! I personally choose a lot of veggies (spinach, lettuce, cucumber, jalapeños, pickles, and then salt, pepper, oil and vinegar) and it really makes the sandwich filling. In the same deal, you can get the 6' sub of the day with chips and a drink for $6! It's the perfect lunch while I'm at school. The subway at my school is also nice and the girls that work there are friendly and fast.
Kisaki F.
I work at subway and All I can tell you is that everything is frozen. The veggies are fresh Bc we have to cut them but all the meat is frozen. We do bake the bread fresh but they're also just frozen sticks. I like their food though. Even though I know where the food comes from and how it's made, I still like to eat at subway.
They have vegetarian menus and kid menus so it is a perfect place to go when you are in a hurry
Brinna B.
Waco, TX
Subway is great if you're looking for an affordable sandwich with plenty of fresh ingredients. They tend to be a little light on the meat, but even with that, it's hard to find a better sandwich for the price. If you're up late or very early, many stores offer a buy one 6 inch, get one free deal, which is honestly the only reason I'd give this store the full 5 stars. It also helps that they're often open 24 hours.
Alix G.
Have been here a couple times and though I'm not a big fan I have to say the food is great there, customer service is really nice it's kind of affordable not very expensive depending on what you get. And tho it's truly hard for me to eat something I have never try before the fact you can chose your own sandwich is nice! Would recommend. Good quality food!
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I love to eat at Subway it is D licious my go to sandwich is a steak and cheese on whole wheat mozzarella cheese, spinach, lettuce, black olives, cucumber and guacamole if it is available otherwise I also really like that to Zieke sauce that they had for a very limited time. I love their raspberry and cream cheese cookies they taste awesome as well as all the other cookies always has fresh baked. I absolutely love their soup I'm glad that it was added to the menu. I've never had a bad experience at a subway restaurant
Belmarie M.
ORLANDO, FL
Subway offers a good variety of sandwiches and salads and the best of all is that you get to choose what you want on your sandwich (type of bread, meat, cheese, vegetables, sauces) my favorite is stake and cheese italian herbs and cheese footlong with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo, and sweet onion sauce. I really recommend you to try it.
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
Great price and flavor but in every restaurant Subway I go the service is horrible and that is the reason I don’t go anymore because they treat the clients really bad
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??