BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kelly M.
sebring , fl
Subway is always my first choice when doing fast food. I have several favorite items. I eat there a couple times a week. The prices are great and I love the rewards card. Thank you Subway for bringing it back.
Destiny  C.
Redding, CA
I love subway because it's fresh, quick and easy, and has a great variety to choose from. It's very affordable and I like that you can see them making the sandwiches right in front of you. My favorite sandwich is just a plain turkey with nine grain honey oat bread and lots of veggies! Yum!
Samantha B.
This is by far my favorite fast food place I like everything about them with the fresh veggies to fresh bread you get to choose what and how much of everything goes on your sandwich
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Subway offers a variety of options from sandwiches to salads. You can chose the items that you want for your eating pleasure. The prices are good. It's good for a fast, tasty meal.
Isabel M.
I love subway for being one of the healthy fast food restaurants. I love how you are able to become the chief and create your own sandwich. I honestly get the same thing when I oder and love having mine toasted. It tastes more crunchy when toasted. I also love eating with a bag of chips.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I love Subway! My favorite sandwich is a foot long with tuna, onions and honey mustard sauce. I always feel healthy after eating Subway's products and that I'm really eating fast food, plus the price is great!
Caitlin C.
I am lazy and don't like making my own sandwiches, besides sandwiches at home just aren't the same as going out and ordering one. I love that I can have it made just the way I want it.
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a vegetarian and used to quite frequently go to subway. the quality and taste of the food has really declined. I don't care to go to subway much anymore. they barely put any cheese on , even when you pay for extra cheese. the bread does not taste good.
Emily M.
Glastonbury, CT
I think subway is a staple. They are everywhere, you can put whatever you want on a sandwich, and it is pretty affordable. I have one at my college and it is one of the main restaurants i go to all the time. It has healthy and un healthy options, whatever you are looking for, they have it!
Sierra S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Subway is my favorite fast food restaurant! I love all of their sandwiches and they have a sub of the day which is 3.50 for a 6 inch sub which is a super good deal. You have to try the sweet onion sauce if you haven't yet
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??