BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I love this restaurant!  I am drastically reducing my calories and the salads help immensely.  The veggie salad is delicious, with fresh spinach and crunchy cucumbers.  There are so many locations is it easy to access at both home and work.  Will be visiting more often!
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Never had an issue with subway. I always get the chicken bacon ranch grilled. And I can never eat a full 12" but I get it anyways to have for lunch either the next day or dinner that night. Always fills me up when I'm hungry.
carlos g.
Kingsville, TX
Subway it's a very Nice place to eat at when you want a simple sandwich. You to make it however You want and it's great. My favorite sandwich is the steak and cheese. It is a good place to eat healthy in the price is very fair I recommend this restaurant for anyone who is lookingTo eat healthy
Fatima R.
Fresno, CA
Omg I love subway especially in winter because I love the broccoli cheddar soup! My favorite sandwich is the sweet onion chicken teriyaki! I go back and forth from that and tuna my favorites! I also wish that they had a drive thru subway in California
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love the new roasted chicken . Fresh produce I simply love this chain of restaurants . I usually go once a week for lunch . It's affordable, it's not expensive and I will go again .
Maria F.
miami, florida
This chain of fast food is one of my favorites since their food is healthy, fresh and best ingredients and have a good taste, no doubt it I always like to shop and eat at subway, are very good
Michelle H.
Temecula, CA
Overall I really like the food at Subway. It is always fresh and the bread is amazing. My favorite is the Oven Baked Chicken sandwich; it is always really good quality. The salads are a bit expensive but I would still recommend the restaurant to anyone on the go but looking for healthier options!
Nicole H.
Subway is my go to place especially when I want something quick. The prices are affordable and they have many choices to choose from when building your sandwich. My favorite item is the teriyaki chicken.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Subway is so good! The smell when you open the door draws you in. The fresh baked bread is delicious. My favorite is Italian Herbs and Cheese packed with the Subway club with EVERYTHING!
Ashley R.
Whittier, NC
Love this restaurant. Enjoy a fresh sub every now and then. Very affordable and taste is amazing. Love the freshness of the ingredients. Just wished all places had mushrooms to add to my sandwiches. Would recommend this place to all who love fresh and fast
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.