BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Darcie Y.
Grand Rapids , MI
I like the turkey sandwich from subway. But sometimes the quality doesn't seem as good. I don't go as much as I use too. Mainly when I need to bring something to work. The one by my house has a drive thru so it's easy.
Vanessa W.
Upsala , MN
I love that Subway has fresh ingredients and many combos so that it never get boring. Great food that is healthier than most fast food places and leaves me feeling full, but not grossly so.
Yamii H.
mexico
Los mejores baggetes preparados son una delicia me encantan pan de varios tipos carnes aderezoz son los mejores ademas preparados al instante en menos de 15 minutos si no hay tanto cliente.
Angel P.
San Antonio
Love subway. Different options to chose from. I got once every few weeks. Their tomatoes aren't always fresh though. My favorite sub is he meatball. It's good overall. Everyone should go try it . I recommend to my family.
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had Subway since I was a kid playing travel soccer. After games, our team (and even our opponents) would always go chow down. It was one food chain we could always find, no matter where we travelled to for the games!
Annet R.
Rexburg, ID
I have never had a fash and ready to go chocolate chip cookie like subways they are absolutely delicious and I always have to take one on the go because tha g is how much I love them. They are chewy and very delicious!
Courtney W.
Killeen, TX
I love subway! We have one across the street from my work and i always mobile order it and it's ready by the time I walk in the door. They always put the right about of each topping on my sandwich.
Teresa M.
Boston, MA
This restaurant I like because I can eat a little healthier or less greasy also you can see their preparation and decide that as much or how little you want from each ingredient something that is never missing when I visit is to take my macadamia biscuit and chocolate chips
Mario L.
Hollywood, FL
Want to eat fast food ? No need for GMOs, artificial, or chemicals. Subway is one of the best fast foods I always go to when I need some lunch. Their stores are mostly clean and the subs are amazing. Add some guacamole and you will enjoy twice as much !
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Products are always fresh and ready to order. I just like the same thing all the time and I wish I would be adventurous and mix up my order to try new things. They are always coming out with new and inventive sandwiches to try during different seasons.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??