BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Subway
Subway is always fast and affordable, but I love that it's not deep fried and greasy. I can grab a quick meal without feeling like I've completely abandoned a diet. I also love that there are now wrap options and they offer the "sub of the day". I choose subway over other fast food options quite often.
Lesley R.
Bastrop, TX
Subway in general is really good. The food is kinda expensive for two. They do sometimes have specials. The food in general is good, the meat is good, the only thing that i tried from Subway is the avocado because its boxed and not real avocado like they say.
Taylor N.
I'm not a huge fan of subway. I prefer to go to a better sandwich shop honestly. They have good sandwiches, but it's just not my first choice when I'm in the mood for a sub. I get a turkey on wheat with mayo when I go (I know I'm so plain) and I mean it's decent. But not my first choice.
Madelyn H.
These sandwiches are probably the best ones they have a variety of bread and varieties of meats, cheeses, and vegetables and a lot more and anyone who loves being healthy and loves sandwiches should come here. It is the best place ever. Totally recommend this.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Subway is probably my favorite "fast-food" restaurant. I can get a different sandwich every visit. I love the large array of toppings and condiments available compared to its competitors. My favorites are the turkey & provolone, spicy Italian, and their meatball subs!! So good!
Jacqueline W.
I like their sandwiches. I usually get a foot long so that it fills me up. And now they have more choices than before so that's always a plus. I get a turkey sandwich with lots of veggies.
Yamii H.
mexico
Los mejores baggetes preparados son una delicia me encantan pan de varios tipos carnes aderezoz son los mejores ademas preparados al instante en menos de 15 minutos si no hay tanto cliente.
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Absolutely loved my Harvest Turkey Sandwich! The thick slices of turkey and the cranberry mustard vinaigrette make it one of the best sandwiches I've ever had at Subway. I wish I had got more of the vinaigrette! 🦃
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had Subway since I was a kid playing travel soccer. After games, our team (and even our opponents) would always go chow down. It was one food chain we could always find, no matter where we travelled to for the games!
Angel P.
San Antonio
Love subway. Different options to chose from. I got once every few weeks. Their tomatoes aren't always fresh though. My favorite sub is he meatball. It's good overall. Everyone should go try it . I recommend to my family.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??