BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Trisha R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I could probably eat subway everyday for lunch. LOL I go kinda often because I get text coupons send to my phone so it makes it affordable. My current favorite is the Italian Bmt on White Bread with lots of veggies, oil and vinegar.
Taylor W.
Harris, MN
If I get a chance to eat out, this is my go to. I absolutely love their subs. I get the same thing every time and I could never get sick of it. Their bread is so good and fresh. Just love everything about it!
Iris L.
Charlottesville
I love Subway! Easy, quick, and fresh on the go! Simple. I love it. So many options and combinations. Six inch sub, bag of chips, and a fountain drink is the way to go! I eat it like three times a week. Highly recommend to anyone who is just hungry and wants food asap!
Andrea P.
lover of his bread with crab or tuna. They are my favorites but their honey mustard is divine. parmesan oregano bread is delicious, they eat and always return their oatcakes are miraculous, all their food is great and I love
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
Earlier this month we received a coupon book from Subway in the mail, it was awesome. After gym time during the week we would stop by and grab a few subs for dinner. Even without the coupons, we will still visit but maybe not as much.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
So so good. I love subway because it's quick and easy for an on the go sub. They have so many different options from breads, to meat, to cheese, to veggies, to dressings! I feel like it's affordable and I would recommend it!
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Absolutely loved my Harvest Turkey Sandwich! The thick slices of turkey and the cranberry mustard vinaigrette make it one of the best sandwiches I've ever had at Subway. I wish I had got more of the vinaigrette! 🦃
Subway is always fast and affordable, but I love that it's not deep fried and greasy. I can grab a quick meal without feeling like I've completely abandoned a diet. I also love that there are now wrap options and they offer the "sub of the day". I choose subway over other fast food options quite often.
Jacki D.
Everytime i have gone in i have been greeted with great service. They always make your food the way you like and double check it to make sure. The prices arent too high which is great also.
Taylor N.
I'm not a huge fan of subway. I prefer to go to a better sandwich shop honestly. They have good sandwiches, but it's just not my first choice when I'm in the mood for a sub. I get a turkey on wheat with mayo when I go (I know I'm so plain) and I mean it's decent. But not my first choice.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??