BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob, VA
I love subway I use get a roasted chicken sub or a chicken teriyaki sub with a little mayo. My all time favorite is the personal pizzas with spinach chicken and extra cheese
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
The reason why Subway gets a three-star is because of a few reasons. Number one sure they have good deals and nice prices compared to some sub shops but usually you get what you pay for. Apparently I'm paying for poor and rude customer service. As well as service from people who don't know how to coherently understand what it is I'm saying to them. As far as light lettuce little bit of mayonnaise. Those are just examples. I don't require three lines of mayonnaise across my sub sandwich if I said light mayonnaise or a little bit of mayonnaise. Another one is the quality of which they make your or sub. It's usually not cut all the way through and they like to skimp you out on a lot of the meat and cheese. Overall much would rather pay more at Firehouse or Jimmy Dean's
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Subway is a very good choice when you want to eat relatively healthy and a salad is not enough. I am a person who eats a lot, but sometimes I like to change my routine and eat or dine something healthy and in those days I opt to eat in the subway that has healthy and delicious options. It has a great variety of fillings for snacks and can be customized at your convenience. The prices are affordable and they have a variety of dressings that give a meal that extra touch according to your tastes. Simply delicious !!!
Jenyfer C.
Bronx, NY
I really like to get regular sandwiches when I stop by subway I must say there food always taste fresh and I am mostly always impressed with the workers customer skills, they are always quick thorough and friendly. I love that they keep the works area really neat and they always wear new pair of gloves with every order .The experience is almost always a pleasant one, except that sometimes there is only two staff and you might come across long lines, beside that everything else runs smoothly.
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
We love subway. Love how you can customize the sandwich the way you want it and it’s a healthier alternative to fast food. We also love the free cookies at participating locations.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
What i get to try and eat "healthy" a footlong or 6 inch depending on how hungry i am but a blt on whole wheat some time i ask for extra bacon(healthy right lol), American cheese and toasted. Then lettuce never tomato because yuck I only like tomato on my blt pizzas. but i ask for mayo then a little extra if i have extra bacon on it. Its so healthy depending on what you get and affordable and i love being able to see just how well it is put together and not sloppy like some places.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
I love subway. The people are always nice and kind. Every subway that I’ve ever been to was well kept up. I love the fact that you can watch them make your food. Everytime the put stuff on my sandwich the always make sure to ask if it’s enough or do I want to add a little more. It’s kinda pricy, but I feel as if it’s worth it. I know lots of people, including myself would eat subway because they claim it helps you lose weight. Actually I can care less what it does now. Besides that I definitely recommend this place !!!!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Subway isn't bad, but I do prefer ToGos more.  Subway is always convenient and close by.  Their sandwiches are pretty good.  I like Buffalo Chicken on Flatbread and the Cold Cut Combo.  The quality for your money is just so much higher at Togos than Subway.  Subway seems like prepackaged meats, and Togos is more of a deli type.
Josie J.
Rockford, IL
Subways new 3.50 sub of the day special has made my school days better. For $3.50, you get a 6 inch sub from their menu, which is different for every day of the week. For example, Tuesdays are oven roasted chicken, and Thursday's are Italian BMT. The bread is always fresh and the meat tastes great. The best part is putting all of the other toppings on! I personally choose a lot of veggies (spinach, lettuce, cucumber, jalapeños, pickles, and then salt, pepper, oil and vinegar) and it really makes the sandwich filling. In the same deal, you can get the 6' sub of the day with chips and a drink for $6! It's the perfect lunch while I'm at school. The subway at my school is also nice and the girls that work there are friendly and fast.
Kisaki F.
I work at subway and All I can tell you is that everything is frozen. The veggies are fresh Bc we have to cut them but all the meat is frozen. We do bake the bread fresh but they're also just frozen sticks. I like their food though. Even though I know where the food comes from and how it's made, I still like to eat at subway.
They have vegetarian menus and kid menus so it is a perfect place to go when you are in a hurry
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??