BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Alex H.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I absolutely love Subway. I go there all the time and usually get a 6 inch turkey on wheat with provolone, lettuce, onions, mayo, and oil & vinegar. The sandwich tastes fresh just like they advertise and fills you up for a good price. It's an excellent option on the heather side for a fast food establishment.
Julie T.
Lakewood, WA
I love Subway !!! Especially the steak and cheese sandwich. There salads are delicious, fresh and made to order. I love the cranberry macadamia cookies, but they have other fresh things, go to the web site and check it out.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Siempre los prefiero antes que quiznos, sus combos son deliciosos y los vegetales que trae siempre están frescos las salsas son muy buenas. Y la atencion es super rapida y los precios solidarios
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
Earlier this month we received a coupon book from Subway in the mail, it was awesome. After gym time during the week we would stop by and grab a few subs for dinner. Even without the coupons, we will still visit but maybe not as much.
jesus b.
Miami, FLORIDA
I love subway's sandwiches , I like the taste and the variety of the sandwiches and that you have a 15 inch sub but the crab sandwich is horrible I tasted once and yak. Subway Is one of my favorite places to go and I like to recommend it to others because they have a good price on the subs and a great taste.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
So so good. I love subway because it's quick and easy for an on the go sub. They have so many different options from breads, to meat, to cheese, to veggies, to dressings! I feel like it's affordable and I would recommend it!
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I like Subway because it is a much healthier fast food option. I also like that there are so many of them, so I can usually find one close by. They are decently priced and even my kids love it. I like that they have so many choices as far as bread, veggies, and types of meat. They even have reduced fat potato chips!
Trisha R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I could probably eat subway everyday for lunch. LOL I go kinda often because I get text coupons send to my phone so it makes it affordable. My current favorite is the Italian Bmt on White Bread with lots of veggies, oil and vinegar.
Taylor W.
Harris, MN
If I get a chance to eat out, this is my go to. I absolutely love their subs. I get the same thing every time and I could never get sick of it. Their bread is so good and fresh. Just love everything about it!
Luzmar M.
I love the sandwiches of 30 cm ... the crab is passionate !!! And the chocolate cookies they offer as dessert are my weakness! Excellent attention and excellent service! Are the best option when traveling!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??