BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Yahayra V.
Subway is in my top three places to get fast food. I love the Italian Cheese Bread, the variety of ingredients to choose from, the meal combos, and the different sandwich types. Always 10/10 and totally recommend.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
They have lots of variety even pizzas and salads. Super affordable. They toast their sandwiches. I usually get the subway melt. Italian bread and provolone cheese. And they give you so many options.
Frankie M.
Leola, PA
My favorite is the chicken breast on Italian herb and cheese, American cheese light mayo and tons of veggies! I love that their breads are freshly made and they have a huge variety of fresh veggies and condiments! Plenty of items for even the pickiest person to choose from! Their breakfast sandwiches are great too!
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
We love subway! my daughter is always on the go for cheer and a foot long sub can last her all day! her fave is the italian BMT. I rotate between the subway melt and just old fashioned turkey. my youngest loves the tuna subs!
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I go to subway all the time I love the fact that I can watch and they wear gloves& they're affordable! My favorite thing is their veggie patty toasted on their herb and cheese bread. I'd go again and again
Anissa G.
Toppenish, WA
I LOVE SUBWAY! I'm so glad there are healthy fast food options out there. Their subs of the day are great and they always have great veggies on hand. I could probably eat it everyday if I had the money for it. Awesome place for a quick bite! Having more drive thru locations would probably create a lot more business.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Every Wednesday I order a Turkey sub from the meal of the day menu. I get Italian herb and cheese six inches bread, white American cheese not toasted,lettuce, onions, tomatoes, oil and vinegar.
Rachel G.
Love subway! It's the one place I know my meal will be made right since you see the process. Whwn I ask for extra pickles I can see what they think "extra" means & ask for a bit more if I need to!
Julie T.
Lakewood, WA
I love Subway !!! Especially the steak and cheese sandwich. There salads are delicious, fresh and made to order. I love the cranberry macadamia cookies, but they have other fresh things, go to the web site and check it out.
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
Earlier this month we received a coupon book from Subway in the mail, it was awesome. After gym time during the week we would stop by and grab a few subs for dinner. Even without the coupons, we will still visit but maybe not as much.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.