BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tina B.
Louisville
I like subway. It is like my second favorite sub shop. I like how you can customize your sandwich or salad and make it to your liking. They are very affordable. My favorite is the Italian sub. I don't go very often anymore due to the keto diet but do have plan going in the future
Luz M.
Firebaugh, CA
I usually eat the same thing Spicy Italian but recently I got a potato soup and it was delicious! I have been getting this since I was in school and have always been a huge fan of this restaurant! It is not to pricey and healthy!
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
Subway, I would say, is my second favorite fast food restaurant because it is a healthy alternative to the other restaurants. It always smells amazing when I walk in and the service is very quick. They have so many flavors and choices and they always have deals for cheap meals.
Krista S.
I love subway. I've gotten the pizza there since it came out. I only get cheese on it. Sometimes, the employees try to only give me the cheese layer (literally nothing) that comes on the pizza. I like extra scoops of shredded cheese on top! Great place to eat at certain local subways. Some I refuse to go to because of the employees.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Subway is great! I visit a location near my home often. The variety of sandwiches are all really good. I also love their cookies, sometimes I go their for the cookies alone. The customer service is great also.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love that subway offers a choice outside of the "typical" fast food options. I stop here whenever I want something fast, and I love knowing that I won't "undo" my whole day. I usually get the veggie option and I'm always satisfied.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
I love subway. They usually have good deals. I go about once a month. The stores always smell amazing. Sometimes it is slow since they don't have a lot of workers. I do recommend to others. You can never go wrong with a sandwich.
Tiffany H.
Morgantown, KY
Subway is my favorite!! I love the fresh ingredients and the variety of sub sandwiches. But my favorite is the bread, it's great! I never had a complaint about subway. I visit subway at least every two weeks. Would recommend subway!
Kaitlin M.
Subway is one of three sandwich places I like; I am a very picky sandwich eater and the spicy Italian is my favorite thing from subway I love their cookies and chip options are great and making your meal a combo is the best idea!
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
I have been a fan of Subway for years. I appreciate the fact that when I am on a diet, there are options for me that are fresh, tasty, and low calorie. The only reason I only give 4 stars, is because occasionally I have been to a Subway that is skimpy with the toppings. I am almost always happy with my sandwich however.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.