BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Danaeja T.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love going to subway. each time i go there i get the exact same thing. i always get a foot long on italian bread(cold cut) lettuce, tomato, spinach, hots, cucumber, pickles, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, mayo, and ranch. i definitely think that my money is being spent well in subway.
jordyn-shae m.
Rockingham , NC
One of my favorite things about subway is that it combines two things. Healthy food & good food. subway is the perfect in between of a fast food place and a good healthy choice. They have many different types of subs to choose from so everyone can have something they enjoy.
Amanda E.
Best sandwich fast food place to go too. There are so many options and it is priced decently. They usually have coupons. Their cookies is a must too! I would get them again and recommend them as well.
Mercedes B.
Subway is my favorite restaurant to go to if I want something fresh. All there subs are amazing. My favorite is the sweet onion teriyaki. There vegetables are always fresh and I like how it's made exactly how you want well you watch.
Kristina E.
Potosi, MO
I always order black forest ham with turkey and provelone cheese on toasted honey wheat. It's the quick to go and somewhat healthy fast food place in my town! Eventhough it's a little pricey; it's usually where I go for a quick bite. I enjoy Subway sandwiches and the COOKIES! lol
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
My family and I live subway good place to sit and eat. Its comfortable its always clean. They always have good deals going on they are not exoensive at and there are a lot of different things you can order there arent just subs there. Ive had soup and salad there and both were delicious. I would hughly recommend to anyone.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Subway is the best sandwich place I have ever been to. They have yummy food and soup and I always get turkey on a white bread with a whole lot of vegetables and i always get all of my sandwiches toasted so that it is warm when I eat it
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Is nice that Subway has a wide range of product selections. The Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on flatbread is my favorite, as well as the Chipotle Southwest sauce. One major problem with the restaurant is that their prices have increased at an alarmingly rate in recent years.
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I love Subway! Unfortunately i hardly ever eat there because they no longer offer the 5 dollar foot longs and i feel like the price is a bit much and im always hungry a hour or so after eating there. If they brought back the 5 dollar foot long i would become a regular again!
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
It seems like my family eats Subway at least once a week. I like that you can customize your sandwich to your own tastes. But they offer more than just sandwiches. They have great salads and yummy cookies.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.