BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
leslie h.
Berea, KY
The best part about walking into a Subway is actually picking and choosing what you want, and seeing it made right in font of you. You know it's fresh. You know it's going to be exactly what you ordered.
Sarah P.
Sanford, NC
I love being able to put anything on a sandwich. Sometimes though all the items don't always look fresh. I do love the chipotle southwest dressing that they have. Some subways are much better than others!
JoLynn B.
Subway sandwiches are good sandwiches. I like that you have lots of choices available. You can make it with what you want and how you want it. The price is OK. Not too expensive on most things there. I will continue to get my Italian BMy on white with everything don't it but jalapenos.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I may be biased because I work at a Subway, but they have some of the healthiest and freshest food you can get from fast food! I love the turkey breast and rotisserie chicken subs. I recently tried a pumpkin spice cookie and it was to die for!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I recently found out that there are more subways than any other restaurant in America. This honestly makes sense to me. Subway is the best lunch option at the lowest price - and obviously it's the most customizable as well!
Luz C.
If you wanna eat something good and fresh just go to subway there chicken bacon melt is bomb it's not bad for there price I go really often to eat here and well most of the times there are some specials
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
i'd rather go here than any other fast food joint in town. i love subway, usually get a Oven roasted Chicken, with Lettuce and Spinach, Mayo & Subway Vinaigrette, cucumbers, pickles then oils and shakers. :)
Amy H.
Corning, OH
The options available and sandwiches are always made to order makes this a great place to grab some grub. There are lower calorie versions of some great subs available and the variety of breads is good. Half a sub for now and half for later or tomorrow!
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I think Subway id pretty good. It's a good alternative to your usual fast food hamburger places. I like the fresh bread but think they could do a little better job on the meats. I also like that you can pretty much find a subway anywhere.
Laura B.
Kincaid, KS
The selection of vegetables is always appreciated in my family. My children love to look at the options and pick out their own sandwich ingredients. Subway is often their pick for dinner with Mom nights!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??