BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
By far my favorite sandwich place! No matter where I go I always get good,quick,and friendly service. My food is always great,and the place is always clean. As a bonus,if I ever want something no longer on the menu,the sandwich artists usually will make it from what they have in shop at no cost.
Linda N.
Erlanger
Subway is one of my all time favorite for almost twenty years now. You get exactly what you expect for the money, no surprises. I have never had a bad sandwich at Subway. The only bad thing is if you are a Sweet Tea drinker like me, after 4 or 5"oclock they run out and don't make anymore tea. I don't drink soda so this is upsetting to me.
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
I enjoy Subway tremendously. The fresh ingredients and the fact you can see it being made right before your eyes is a great concept. I also love how their menu is constantly changing to add new great ideas and breads.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love subway! I really wish they had the five dollar footlong deal though. I feel like their prices went up. I go at least twice a week so it kind of adds up after awhile. Really love the healthy fresh options.
Heather b.
My family eats a lot of subway i have noticed that they have taken away a few of the subs that we used to order so now you have to have them made special which cost more in the end still a really good restuarant
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love subway, I loved Italian bread and you can choose anything you want for your sandwiches... I go there almost every two week because I loved sandwiches especially when you can choose anything you want(;
Lorraine M.
Redlands
Whether it's night time or day time subway is always a go to place when craving a delicious sandwich . Whether it's a simple sandwich or a complicated one they somehow always come out better than the last ! There's always a happy face on the other side of the counter which always creates a friendly environment ! Awesome place ,great food .
Atasia B.
Perfect place for quality subs. The subs I've gotten were always perfectly portioned and made to my liking. I never had an issue with Subway what so ever. They also have a decent selection of breads and sub options. The price isn't anything to complain about either. Love this place.
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
I love subway! The prices are fair, and they're fast. You get what you want and you don't have to make it. I always get the Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt or the Chicken Teriyaki, both are very good in my opinion.
Cristal C.
Odessa , TX
My favorite healthy to go restaurants I love that you can pick what you want on your sandwich and able to see what there putting on it. I go as often when they have specials or iam in hurry. I always choose the ham and cheese sandwich with plenty of veggies! I definitely go back anytime.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??