BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kaye J.
Florence
I have since gone vegan. But the subway salad is my favorite in town. Rare to be able find veggies to go . My go to meal and I love the perk no matter where i am i can find a Subway lol
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love subway!!! I am so in love with their tuna sandwich and can eat it everyday with no complains!! I love their variety of toppings and the people there are so nice!!
haley s.
VISALIA, CA
I love subway because it's healthy and it light and doesn't make you feel nasty and full and it's great if you're trying to eat healthy and don't have time to make food
raina c.
Sandy springs, GA
Great and reasonable, love the footlong , good quantity of veggies , healthy, nice ambience good service , but not much varieties , might just get bored ordering from the same menu over n over
Stephany G.
These is our go to when my parents and I want to go the park my favorite is the carne asada with only Mayo, Dijon mustard, avocado and American cheese so delicious.
Lana O.
Subway is a healthier alternative to eating out...they have a terrific variety of subs on their menu that are high in nutritional value vs a quick burger and fries
E c.
Subway has desirable sandwiches for all diets. It’s light on the stomach and leaves you satisfied. The great thing about them is they count the calories for you!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
While Subway isn't 100% healthy fast food, I like that Subway offers a different dining experience and strives to improve its menu to be healthier. In recent years, Subway had added antibiotic free chicken. I love their rotisserie chicken sandwich, which is antibiotic free. I really enjoy the whole grain breads, and the fresh veggies to add to your sandwiches. Subway can be expensive, so I appreciate the weekly deals they send straight to my phone to make my meal more affordable. Warning: not all Subways will take your coupons even if they come straight from the text Subway sends you. I have been to two different Subways in different states that claimed they opted out from accepting the deals from the overall company of Subway (I'm pretty sure they aren't really supposed to do that...). One thing I wish Subway would add is healthier sauces and dressings for the sandwiches and salads. Those sauces and dressings are packed with sugars, which make the whole dining out healthy a not so healthy meal.
Great prices and great sandwiches! Lots of options and lots of customization. The food is fresh and the vegetables are tasty, and overall I always love getting food from Subway. I also really appreciate the 6" or 12" options, so that I can eat the amount I feel like.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??