BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Julianne R.
How can you not love this place? Everything they have is way good. Everything is always fresh and great quality! Their bread is my favorite part! I go here all the time when I need something quick but healthy!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Usually always satisfied when I eat here. Only a couple times the bread has been a little stale, but otherwise i like to eat here. I like the Italian BMT sub. I like the Italian herb and cheese bread. I love the prices! They are very reasonable.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA
Definitely a healthy place to go eat after a great workout as you have options to get healthy food onto your sandwich. It is definitely affordable for the amount if food you get. I recommend this to everyone.
Donna L.
Chester, MD
I like Subway sandwiches because of the variety of meats and veggies they have. The breads are really fresh most of the time and depending which store you go to. All are not the same. Sometimes the meats don't look as fresh as they should and the food seems to have been sitting too long.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
You can never go wrong with Subway. It's always fresh, clean, and fast. I once ate there every day for a week, and not only did I loose weight but I was able to get something different every day without getting sick of eating at the same place.
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
By far my favorite sandwich place! No matter where I go I always get good,quick,and friendly service. My food is always great,and the place is always clean. As a bonus,if I ever want something no longer on the menu,the sandwich artists usually will make it from what they have in shop at no cost.
Kimberly Q.
I love eating from subway. You build the sandwich the way out want . They have a big variety which you pick from. They prices aren't too expensive. I try to go at least once a week while I'm on break so I could eat something a little healthier.
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
I enjoy Subway tremendously. The fresh ingredients and the fact you can see it being made right before your eyes is a great concept. I also love how their menu is constantly changing to add new great ideas and breads.
Kitty H.
Love the fact that I can see my food being made in front of me, but hate how frugal they are. The stand there trying to separate the cheese slices because no way on earth you can give a customer 2 slice thick cheese on one half of the sand which
Linda N.
Erlanger
Subway is one of my all time favorite for almost twenty years now. You get exactly what you expect for the money, no surprises. I have never had a bad sandwich at Subway. The only bad thing is if you are a Sweet Tea drinker like me, after 4 or 5"oclock they run out and don't make anymore tea. I don't drink soda so this is upsetting to me.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.