BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Usually always satisfied when I eat here. Only a couple times the bread has been a little stale, but otherwise i like to eat here. I like the Italian BMT sub. I like the Italian herb and cheese bread. I love the prices! They are very reasonable.
Andrea L.
My favorite fast food restaurant it's definitely Subway, love tuna sandwich, and its fresh ingredients, super good sauces, salads, cookies, with all the best quality, good menu and good promotions, when i do not bring the lunch to work, i have to eat a 15cm tuna subway.
Jackqueline H.
Soap Lake, WA
Love Subway, even though I've only tried one of their sandwhiches. Might give other ones a try! I usually get the Italian herbs and cheese chicken breast with American cheese with everything except spinach and extra mayo and salt & pepper.. so good!
Kimberly Q.
I love eating from subway. You build the sandwich the way out want . They have a big variety which you pick from. They prices aren't too expensive. I try to go at least once a week while I'm on break so I could eat something a little healthier.
Donna L.
Chester, MD
I like Subway sandwiches because of the variety of meats and veggies they have. The breads are really fresh most of the time and depending which store you go to. All are not the same. Sometimes the meats don't look as fresh as they should and the food seems to have been sitting too long.
Julianne R.
How can you not love this place? Everything they have is way good. Everything is always fresh and great quality! Their bread is my favorite part! I go here all the time when I need something quick but healthy!
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I eat subway sometimes up to 3 times a week while I am at my college campus! It is not only affordable but super healthy as well! I love that it is always fresh and quickly made. It is great to eat and keeps me full all day. I would totally recommend this!
Katty B.
Hawthorne , CA
Definitely a healthy place to go eat after a great workout as you have options to get healthy food onto your sandwich. It is definitely affordable for the amount if food you get. I recommend this to everyone.
Karmen V.
Commerce Twp, MI
Subway is my go-to fast food restaurant due to the ability to completely customize your meal. I appreciate that I can pick and choose my ingredients, therefore empowering me to make healthy food choices. The prices are great and the options are much healthier than other fast food chains.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
You can never go wrong with Subway. It's always fresh, clean, and fast. I once ate there every day for a week, and not only did I loose weight but I was able to get something different every day without getting sick of eating at the same place.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.