BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Alexandria J.
Columbus, GA
Subway is very healthy than the other fast foods which is why I love going there. But I try to sit with it until I noticed that they started selling buffalo chicken lol so I add that on a white bread and then of course my lettuce, turkey and cheese
Jasmin M.
Subway is my go to. You pretty much get to create your own sandwich, which is the best because then you get to stuff it with all the things you want, but the thing that always satisfies my is that the veggies are always fresh. Because of that not only do I get my protein in but also my veggies.
Mary Z.
Van Nuys , CA
I love subway! It is my go-to stop all the time. It's not as unhealthy as other fast food restaurants so I feel happy about the food I'm eating. I go overtime I need to eat something quickly or I'm on the go. And on the plus side, it tastes soo good!
Veronica P.
I love going to subway! The calories are really high for most of the meats but I usually always go with black forest ham or the veggies sandwich. I usually always come here when I am on the go or in a rush. Also affordable depending on what you get.
Ericka W.
My fav fast food place as I don't feel guilty eating here often. I love the honey oat herb as their carved turkey breast. The quality is great and tastes fresh. I will continue coming here for a quick and tasty lunch
Jennifer S.
Subway is a great restaurant to grab something that is not completely greasy and fried. I usually go every week or so because it is cheap and easy. The only cons are that sometimes the food all tastes the same. I will still continue to go because there are so few options for "healthy" fast food.
Nicole D.
Italian herbs and cheese is the best bread ever. I prefer to buy my sandwich early as possible so everything is very fresh. I think the sandwiches are way over priced, but they do send out coupons from time to time.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
I absolutely love their point system! I can now go in regularly and gain points for my purchases. Their turkey cranberry special this thanksgiving was fantastic! I look forward to their promotional subs every month
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
These are decent sandwiches at an unbeatable price. They have great promotions running almost all the time. I usually get turkey or spicy italian. I really like that you get to customize toppings, and I love the flatbread option to cut out some carbs.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
When I'm on the road and am trying to eat healthier but am short on time, subway is a reliable choice. My guilty pleasure is their tuna - put it on wheat with some sliced cheddar and toast it! I used to be weird about tuna out, but just trust me on this one
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??