BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
ReShicka P.
I really like Subway. If I want a decent sandwich at a decent price then I'll grab lunch from Subway. I love their different bread options and you can always find 6" sub under $5. It's a great option for a healthier lunch.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Subway is one of my favorites. I like that there are so many options and it is always fresh. I usually get turkey breast or oven roasted chicken. With tons of options for veggies and sauces. The cookies are good too.
Addie O.
Subway is great! Their food is completely affordable and always tastes amazing! I normally get the spicy Italian sub, with provolone cheese and shredded lettuce, it tastes great! The atmosphere in Subway isn't amazing, and I don't normally sit down while I'm there, but besides that, everything else is great!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Gosh there's only good things that I can say about Subway! My absolute favorite is a six inch sub on italian herb and cheese bread with the Italian BMT. You get three meats and then whatever else you would like to customize it with for veggies, cheese and dressing.. YUM!
Olivia G.
Tempe, AZ
Subway's spicy italian sandwich tastes like my freshman year of college. Because of the plethora of subways on campus, I frequently ate here when on the go that year. Personally, I am a big fan of the affordability to quality ratio a sandwich provides.
Renee H.
Vandenbrg Afb, CA
I LOVE Subway. It's hard to give 5 stars because I've had some bad experiences with customer service, but I eat Subway often two-three times a week bc it's so good, so it doesn't stop me. The food is 5-star worthy and that's what counts and keeps me going back!
sabrina a.
Im a fan of Subway since they first open! The food is fresh and delicious. I love de chicken teriyaky with a cheese bread, american cheese, veggies and sweet onion sauce. Also they have good promos that make me save some money. I recomend this restaurant.
valeria d.
El paso, TX
I used to love their sandwiches. Until this one time I went to their store who always kept messing up with orders, until.one time I went to personally speak with the manager and the guys told me they have no manager's or supervisors working like really? Plus they over charged me. Never again will I go
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
One of my favorite places to eat. I almost always get the same either a BLT on itslian herb and cheese or turkey and swiss on italiam herb and cheese. My ALL time favorite topping is banana peppers. Soooo yummy.
Abby Danielle D.
Oelwein, IA
Subway is amazing. Their good is always fresh and tastey. I think they are a little over priced though. For a bottle of pop, chips and a foot long is $10. My favorite to get is a flat bread with turkey and ham, with american cheese, toasted of course.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??