BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Liz R.
Carlisle, IA
Subway is frequently lunch for us on the weekends as it is quick and inexpensive. I love that I can grab a personal pizza as that will usually satisfy our picky toddler. I would recommend Subway to people looking for something quick and healthy options.
ReShicka P.
I really like Subway. If I want a decent sandwich at a decent price then I'll grab lunch from Subway. I love their different bread options and you can always find 6" sub under $5. It's a great option for a healthier lunch.
Alicia R.
I enjoy a warm sandwich once in a while! The turkey bacon ago sandwich is my favorite! With oil and vinegar theeee best! I love how they make your sandwich in front of you, gives you the opportunity to see what you want and if the greens are looking fresh!
Erina M.
Subway is my favorite fast food. I know that the quality of products isn't the best probably (I don't think they use organic foods) but still it's the best choice. I'd rather eat a 6'' footlong than a 2000 kcal menù at McDonald's, Wendy's or Burger King
Katie S.
Really great restaurant and really great food! Personal favorite is Steak and Cheese on white with sweet onion sauce and provalone cheese. Very filling, and totally worth the price! Great quality service and food! Would totally recommend to all sub lovers!
Olivia G.
Tempe, AZ
Subway's spicy italian sandwich tastes like my freshman year of college. Because of the plethora of subways on campus, I frequently ate here when on the go that year. Personally, I am a big fan of the affordability to quality ratio a sandwich provides.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Subway is one of my favorites. I like that there are so many options and it is always fresh. I usually get turkey breast or oven roasted chicken. With tons of options for veggies and sauces. The cookies are good too.
Valerie A.
I like that there are a ton of locations and the price is very cheap. But in my opinion, all of the subs and ingredients taste the same. The bread never tastes very fresh and i wish they had a brtter variety of sauces.
Megan D.
I have always loved Subway. I love specialty subs but for a small community having a Subway is the next best thing. There ingredients are always really fresh and taste delicious. They have really expanded their menu as well which is great for more options.
Addie O.
Subway is great! Their food is completely affordable and always tastes amazing! I normally get the spicy Italian sub, with provolone cheese and shredded lettuce, it tastes great! The atmosphere in Subway isn't amazing, and I don't normally sit down while I'm there, but besides that, everything else is great!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??