BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is the best place to eat when you want to go healthy! I always get the foot long with roast beef, mixed cheese, lettuce, black olives, tomatoes, guacamole and chipotle sauce. And all of it toasted on 9 grain bread ūüĎĆūüŹľ
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Subway has always been my favorite sandwich spot! Recently they updated their prices which made me a little made and they're spinach was old. My favorite item is just their Ham Sandwich haha! Definitely give them a try!
Kare P.
Subway is the best choice when you're in a hurry and also want to eat healthy. You have the libvertad to choose which vegetables, condiments and sauces used. I love the sweet onion sauce and sweet mustard. My favourites.
Jill C.
Tonawanda, NY
Tons of options for meat and veggies. Easy to find something for everyone to eat. I go here at least once every two weeks. Never had a bad sandwich from here. I recommend the sweet onion chicken teriyaki or the carved turkey with bacon. Definitely one of my favourite places to go when I'm out and about.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Overall I love subway. Pro: I can depend on it to always taste great. Con: not many options for vegetarians, there's also never any vegetarian deal of the day. And their pizzas are really bad. It seems that they are just only successful at making sandwiches.
Megan v.
Davie, FL
I love how I can create my own sub; they have this at my school and it's the perfect lunch (or any time really). Everything really does taste fresh and the bread is super thick, but it adds to the deliciousness. Totally recommend coming here and going all in!
Elizabeth C.
Baldwin City, KS
Subway is my go to restraunt when I'm on the go or just don't feel like cooking dinner. They have healthy choices which is important to me. The prices are very reasonable and they usually have some kind of deals going on! Ive never been disappointed eating there. Would definitely keep going there! If you haven't been there I recommend you do! It's worth it!
Clara S.
Love subway! Especially their sandwich of the day! It is a super cheap fast..semi health way to eat when you don't have much time to get your lunch ate! I recommend to everyone! I do miss the soups at our store though :(
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Sometimes it can be a hit or miss with the meat ratio, but if you get your sandwich choice on a flat bread you will not be disappointed! I definitely prefer to go to the bigger locations because they have better quality and look cleaner inside.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
Subway philly cheese steake sandwishes is my favortie i use to work there for three years and i will never get tired of subway subs they are the best one of my favorite places to eat. I use to get a sub once a week. Loved everyone of them tuna sub itiaian bmt sub philly chicken bacon rach meatball sub pizza sub roasted chicken sub u name them i love them all. Subway is amazing.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.