BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Subway, always have. I wish some rude person wouldn't have sued them for false advertising so they could go back to the $5.00 footlong promos. I really liked getting a deal on a footlong even if it is only 11 inches, I mean really, who the heck cares.
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
Good quality, just wish it was cheaper. Husband and I get it more as a treat on occasion. We both get the same thing every time but we're always satisfied.very good herb and cheese bread and the cookies are delightful.
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
There is nothing to say but perfection. This it is affordable and great if your in the mood for a sandwich. I go once every two week because I don't have the time to go a lot but I do recommended for others .. you can't go wrong
Jill C.
Tonawanda, NY
Tons of options for meat and veggies. Easy to find something for everyone to eat. I go here at least once every two weeks. Never had a bad sandwich from here. I recommend the sweet onion chicken teriyaki or the carved turkey with bacon. Definitely one of my favourite places to go when I'm out and about.
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
Subway is my choice for fast food. I can feel good about having a sandwich with lots of fresh vegetables on it. My favorite item on the menu is the ham sandwich with all the vegetables on it. I eat there at least once a week and would recommend it to others.
Megan v.
Davie, FL
I love how I can create my own sub; they have this at my school and it's the perfect lunch (or any time really). Everything really does taste fresh and the bread is super thick, but it adds to the deliciousness. Totally recommend coming here and going all in!
Leslie R.
Pharr, TX
Subway is always great they have avocado. My favorite would be just a simple sanwich my husband loves the meatballs and everything they have in it. Very affordable delicious. I would go again simply because they have alot of locations.
Clara S.
Love subway! Especially their sandwich of the day! It is a super cheap fast..semi health way to eat when you don't have much time to get your lunch ate! I recommend to everyone! I do miss the soups at our store though :(
Jennifer E.
Brockport, NY
Subway's Duallys salad bowls and they are so good because you can add whatever you want to your salad meat cheese and I other the other fixings and they they chop with a mandolin so everything is small and really Bitesize
Elizabeth C.
Baldwin City, KS
Subway is my go to restraunt when I'm on the go or just don't feel like cooking dinner. They have healthy choices which is important to me. The prices are very reasonable and they usually have some kind of deals going on! Ive never been disappointed eating there. Would definitely keep going there! If you haven't been there I recommend you do! It's worth it!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??