BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Seema T.
Downey, CA
I've been eating subway for at least 13 years. The best thing about this place is that ingredients are always fresh and the price is just right. Other than that, it really depends on the branch you go to for other things like customer service and cleanliness. But, all in all, Subway is a great chain that provides a healthier alternative to fast food like pizza.
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
Decent sandwiches in fast time. I usually enjoy what I have here but I am over them raising the prices so much while the servings get less and less. They put so little meat and cheese now, and you have to really request extra veggies if you want a decent amount.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love subway! it's fairly healthy food made pretty quickly.
It's affordable and delicious for sure. I don't go as often as I would like,
but I get there when I can! Their chicken bacon ranch sandwich is the bee's knees.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
I'm not a big Subway fan. Mainly because I don't think they give you enough meat on the subs. It's like I'm just eating bread. One time I went there and they were out of all sub rolls! How can a sub restaurant be out if sub rolls??
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Favorite sub place. I'm a huge veggie lover, so all the different options are great for me. Excellent prices for a lot of food! And very easy to eat healthy without temptation to order something unhealthy.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Love the sandwich of the day deal that they have, you can litteraly eat at subway every day and not get bored for only $3.5, my old time favorites are always steak and cheese and chicken bacon ranch.... I would stay away from the fake sea food for sure
Nichole K.
Huntington, WV
i just eat there too much. i mean it's good and all but i'm just warn out on those sandwiches i mean in some stores is adorable some are not. good quality? they try. its iffy on the expensive part. they really try and give you what you want and ask for.
Deepika Y.
Herndon, VA
This is my first option when I want a quick grab. I am assured that the food is fresh, simple and if chosen well less calorie count too. I have a 12 inch foot long veggie delite every week or so to get some veggies in my diet.
Alyssa A.
Rosharon, TX
I like that they have healthy options to choose from. Also like that you can order online and pick up fast if you're in a rush. My favorite sandwich from here is the Chicken Bacon Ranch sub and their cookies. The only con is that they can be a little cheap on their meat.
Cheyanne D.
Man I love subway. They now has chopped salads and you can add the meats you would get with a sun! I love the spicy Italian. It's delicious with the Cesar dressing. It's a great heathy option if you're trying to avoid the bread.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.