BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
kaylee p.
I love subway so much. The subs are jaw dropping!!!!! I don’t go often, but when I do I always have a wonderful experience and when I do surveys with purchases i get $5 gift cards
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
Subway is a great fast food resturant when looking for healthier food choices. You can choose different types of sandwiches or wraps as well as a salad. The food is always fresh.
Yousra A.
Every time I go out I eat at Subway I’m in love with their tuna sandwich it’s very yummy I can recommend that for you if you want to go there and have your meal it’s perfect place to go and treat yourself with a good meal
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
It depends on which location you go to. Some are good and some have been not so good. For the most part this is one of my favorite places to go! Love their spicy Italian sub!
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Food from my neighborhood subway is always fresh. The employees are friendly and professional. You get quality and value for your money, and this is always a healthy option.
Debbie B.
Cridersville, OH
While I used to love their pizza subs, they decided to make their pepperonis spicy and I am unable due to a dietary restriction to eat spicy things so I no longer eat there.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
A lot of people think subway is overrated. I am not one of those people. I love subway and when I'm having a lazy day and don't feel like cooking, I love knowing I can stop at subway and not a greasy fast food chain. When subway first opened it was one of a kind. It was the first healthy restaurant you could pick dinner up quickly at. I think they've made a lot of changes for the better over the years as well. They added salads and soups and also they've added a lot more sub choices. They've added guacamole, avocado, and seasonal subs to the menu. My favorite thing to get there is the turkey bacon avocado sub with all the veggies and low fat mayonnaise. I always splurge on my calories and get a cookie as well because I'm obsessed with their cookies. My second favorite sub is the Italian BMT. It's pepperoni, salami, and Black Forest ham.
Vanessa B.
Morongo Vly, CA
Subway is my favorite fast food for on the go. It’s a healthier option and always tastes delicious. The servers are always nice and I’ve never had a complaint. It’s my favorite fast food!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is my favorite place to go for lunch! Always fresh ingredients to choose from and you can get in and out quickly. I crave their turkey with banana peppers all the time.
Kaye J.
Florence
I have since gone vegan. But the subway salad is my favorite in town. Rare to be able find veggies to go . My go to meal and I love the perk no matter where i am i can find a Subway lol
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??