BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Eve N.
High Point, NC
Subway is included in my meal plan at my college so I eat there with some regularity. Sometimes the bread and produce aren't super fresh but over all they're usually pretty good and it's the only place on campus to get a decent sub
Ane K.
I love their service, their Dubai branch is always clean and fast to get your order. Great food quality, i definitely recommend you trying it if you already didn't. My favorite dessert is their cookies😍and their ham and cheese is the best
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Not great. The meat doesn't seem fresh. The turkey is slimy and wet. It is pretty cheap and I guess relatively healthy so it's not a terrible option, but I only go here as a last resort when I want something cheap, fast, and not greasy.
Deanna M.
Subway is one of the few fast food places in my town that is good. The workers are always very friendly and welcoming. The pricing is fine, a little expensive I feel. The sandwiches are good though. I always get the meatball sub.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely love Subway. As a vegan, it's nice to have somewhere to grab food when out that offers a safe option. I only wish there were more options available to us besides a plain veggie sandwich, even though they happen to be delicious.
Kayla h.
THis place local and such is getting worse and worse service. THe staff acts like it is a chore to wait on people. THeir very rude and dont add many toppings even tho im paying for them. I dont recommend the local subways to anyone.
Sasha I.
Salem
5 stars just for the smell right when you walk in the doorway alone.

Veggie delight is all I will ever need.

Gotta ask though - how come every time I think I'm getting the $5 special it's like $10 at the register? Very suspicious. Never had the guts to ask the cashier because food service is a tough enough biz but always wondered...there's something going on here, I know it.
Madison T.
Pikeville, KY
Subway has been one of my favorite lunch and/or dinner spots for years now. So many options to choose from and offer a big variety of fresh, healthy veges to add to your sandwich. There is always a friendly face behind the counter to help you as well. Can't go wrong with subway whenever you're in a hurry and need a quick, healthy lunch.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Subway is a good place to get sandwiches, it's cheap, it can be healthy, and everything always tastes good. The only thing about subway that I'm not always crazy about is the fact that subways tend to not be the cleanest and the employees are not very kind.
Nicole G.
Subway has the most disgusting black olives of anywhere I've ever had them. I'm not sure why but I've tried them at different subway shops and each time they have a strange taste. Other than that the subs are customizable and pretty good .... just nix the black olives.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??