BY SUBWAY #5 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Subway is a nice and quick way to grab a meal, it is also very inexpensive. Most people choose subway because it's a "healthier" version compared to fast food places but it is loaded with sodium therefore it's still not considered healthy
Angel B.
I really love the chopped salads from subway. The chicken bacon ranch is my favorite. I get this every time I go to Subway. If you haven't tried it, I strongly suggest it!! Also the broccoli and cheese soup is amazing!! Oh and if you are getting a salad, you should get a blue icey to go with it. Perfect pair in my book. Enjoy.
Kayla H.
Williston
I am a fan of subway if I am hungry and in town it makes me feel better grabbing a healthy sub than a greasy burger. Great prices and a good sandwich with a lot of options to choose from. I've been eating at subway for years and will continue too! My favorite sub? Flatbread steak egg and cheese yummmm 👍🏻
Sharon P.
Subway is great when you're having a busy day, don't really have time to think about what you're having for lunch, but still want something relatively healthy. I love their turkey subs. It's a treat yet isn't all that damaging to my diet or wallet!
Amy L.
Gastonia, NC
I love subways meatball subs. I get it on italian herbs and cheese bread with provolone cheese and it is amazing. The price is also affordable. I don't know how they make there meatballs, but they are to die for. I try to go in once a week for my sub.
Kayla h.
THis place local and such is getting worse and worse service. THe staff acts like it is a chore to wait on people. THeir very rude and dont add many toppings even tho im paying for them. I dont recommend the local subways to anyone.
Desiree N.
love subway. but one time when i went out of town I ordered a BLT for my sister and they did not know what was on a BLT??? It's literally just bacon lettuce tomato? very confusing but still got the sand which so I guess it's okay.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
I loved going to Subway back when they stuck to their $5 footings, but everywhere you go there are all different prices. I go sometimes, but I don't really enjoy it like I used to. But it's still great when you want a hearty sandwich.
Sasha I.
Salem
5 stars just for the smell right when you walk in the doorway alone.

Veggie delight is all I will ever need.

Gotta ask though - how come every time I think I'm getting the $5 special it's like $10 at the register? Very suspicious. Never had the guts to ask the cashier because food service is a tough enough biz but always wondered...there's something going on here, I know it.
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Subway is one of our fast food favorites you get the sandwich that you want which is very inexpensive you get it made the way that you want it and have anything and everything put on it. You get to choose the type of bread and the bread is absolutely freshand wonderful.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.