BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Hannah G.
Glenwood, MN
I love Subway! Their ingredients taste fresh, and bread baking fresh each day is a great touch. Makes the store smell amazing, too! My favorite item to get is the 6" flatbread breakfast combo. I get a delicious sandwich and a coffee for $3! Can't beat that deal! Great job, Subway!
Sami L.
I love Subway! The one near me always has fresh ingredients and has very nice service. I have been to others and they have been the same way! Subways is great and the prices aren't bad either! It's a nice fast food place for when you want to stay healthy but still have a budget.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
One time I got a sandwich with mold on the bread, it sucked and they looked at me like it was my fault. Not always the best service and the chicken looks questionable. But it's cheap for students and there's always EFoodie Deals for them, and that's about the only time I eat it
Kayla H.
Williston
I am a fan of subway if I am hungry and in town it makes me feel better grabbing a healthy sub than a greasy burger. Great prices and a good sandwich with a lot of options to choose from. I've been eating at subway for years and will continue too! My favorite sub? Flatbread steak egg and cheese yummmm ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Subway is a nice and quick way to grab a meal, it is also very inexpensive. Most people choose subway because it's a "healthier" version compared to fast food places but it is loaded with sodium therefore it's still not considered healthy
Sharon P.
Subway is great when you're having a busy day, don't really have time to think about what you're having for lunch, but still want something relatively healthy. I love their turkey subs. It's a treat yet isn't all that damaging to my diet or wallet!
Amy L.
Gastonia, NC
I love subways meatball subs. I get it on italian herbs and cheese bread with provolone cheese and it is amazing. The price is also affordable. I don't know how they make there meatballs, but they are to die for. I try to go in once a week for my sub.
Angel B.
I really love the chopped salads from subway. The chicken bacon ranch is my favorite. I get this every time I go to Subway. If you haven't tried it, I strongly suggest it!! Also the broccoli and cheese soup is amazing!! Oh and if you are getting a salad, you should get a blue icey to go with it. Perfect pair in my book. Enjoy.
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Subway is one of our fast food favorites you get the sandwich that you want which is very inexpensive you get it made the way that you want it and have anything and everything put on it. You get to choose the type of bread and the bread is absolutely freshand wonderful.
Eve N.
Chapel Hill, NC
Subway is included in my meal plan at my college so I eat there with some regularity. Sometimes the bread and produce aren't super fresh but over all they're usually pretty good and it's the only place on campus to get a decent sub
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.