BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
Love the oatmeal raisin cookies but the quality really depends on different locations! That applies to the sandwiches as well though! Sometimes I feel like I have a great delicious sandwich and other times it's just okay. However, the rustic italian bread is great.
Zainab A.
Detroit, MI
I've been ordering at subway since I was about 7 years old when a new shopping center opened up near my home. I would ask my parents to take me every Wednesday.:The good times that I still experience today with my friends and family can't be beat when we're all enjoying our subs! 👌🏼😋
Wendy D.
Plains, KS
I love subway when I'm on the go it's so fast and easy. Pros is you get your gold how you want it and get to watch it being made. Every subway I have been to has had excellent quality. I definitely recommend it to everyone. The only down fall is having to wait sometimes as the line cAn get long.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I recently tried the new Italian sub and I was surprised I actually liked it. I usually go for a turkey or meatball sub but got an Italian sub with my sister. It was really good. I'm hoping they add sauces to go with subs and pickles would be great but I really don't know what Subway will do next. They are good with making new subs though.
Tekoa C.
Pastrami Big Melt, Steek and Cheese and the Tuna footlongs are the only sandwiches that I order from Subway. These are my favorite so far and still I am willing to try others. The thing with Subway is that some stores have better customer service than others. Many of the Subways that I have gone to have treated me well and has put up with my difficult orders!
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love subway sandwiches. Love how I can personalize my sandwich with the ingredients I want on it. I go at least once a month. their food is super affordable. My favorite item is the club sandwich. I would definitely go again & recommend this to others
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Usually always fresh! I've been to a couple who had nothing of what I wanted on my sandwich, including the meat. For the most part, they always fulfill what I request and leave my stomach satisfied. It is getting a bit pricey, in my opinion.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like spicy Italian with sweet onion sauce. It's so good. It's a little spicy, a little sweet, a little crunchy, and soft. If you're not a spicy Italian fan almost any other sandwich is just as good. Don't just limit the Sauce to the sweet onion teriyaki chicken. It will change your life.
Jen D.
Hamtramck, MI
Subway is an excellent choice for a vegetarian! I wish more locations had the garden burger choice. I also would be happier if they offered some organic vegetable choices, I would be willing to pay a dollar or two more if the veggies were organic, but usually they seem pretty fresh.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Subway is mediocre at best. It's just a sandwich nothin special but for times when that is all you want and you're not at home, it does the trick. I like their rotisserie chicken but I'm still bitter that they got rid of the sourdough bread.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??