BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Mmmm, i love Subway! My favorite sandwich is a tuna on wheat with onions, lettuce, and i like them to put that sweet onion terriaki glaze on it, and omg, its the best thing EVER!!!! Haha, writing this review makes me want to go get one now!
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH
Usually at subway I only eat the same thing every time I go. A toasted italian with tuna, tomatoes, and black olives. The other day i walked in and decided i wanted to try something different so I ordered the Chicken Bacon Ranch sub and it blew my mind! It was so good!
Charna H.
I worked here. My husband worked here. Food wise it's healthy enough and actually really tasty. We eat here a few times every month. They make a really good spicy italian sub. It's not very expensive and the food is made fast and right in front of you which is nice.
Zainab A.
I've been ordering at subway since I was about 7 years old when a new shopping center opened up near my home. I would ask my parents to take me every Wednesday.:The good times that I still experience today with my friends and family can't be beat when we're all enjoying our subs! 👌🏼😋
Tekoa C.
Pastrami Big Melt, Steek and Cheese and the Tuna footlongs are the only sandwiches that I order from Subway. These are my favorite so far and still I am willing to try others. The thing with Subway is that some stores have better customer service than others. Many of the Subways that I have gone to have treated me well and has put up with my difficult orders!
Majd A.
I LOVE Subway! The worst thing however is the extremely high prices! I spend at least $8 on my favorite foot long - toasted Oven Roasted Chicken Breast with provolone cheese, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, pickles, and chipotle sauce. To top it off, I always get some raspberry cheesecake cookies!
Jessica A.
Perry, MI
I love subway! It's one of the only fast food places that makes me feel good about eating at. I love that I can customize my meal and make sure its the way I Like it. The only thing that I dislike sometimes is that some locations are not as clean as others so i Have to be a little weary
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I recently tried the new Italian sub and I was surprised I actually liked it. I usually go for a turkey or meatball sub but got an Italian sub with my sister. It was really good. I'm hoping they add sauces to go with subs and pickles would be great but I really don't know what Subway will do next. They are good with making new subs though.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Usually always fresh! I've been to a couple who had nothing of what I wanted on my sandwich, including the meat. For the most part, they always fulfill what I request and leave my stomach satisfied. It is getting a bit pricey, in my opinion.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like spicy Italian with sweet onion sauce. It's so good. It's a little spicy, a little sweet, a little crunchy, and soft. If you're not a spicy Italian fan almost any other sandwich is just as good. Don't just limit the Sauce to the sweet onion teriyaki chicken. It will change your life.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.