BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
Italian herb and cheese bread is the best thing since sliced bread, and their peanut butter cookies give my life meaning. Everything is fresh and it's fast, but I don't feel bad about the calories because it's good quality food and not just grease!!
Marcela M.
me encantan los sandiwch desde muy niña sufría esta adicción y ademas tomarlos con salsa de ajo son deliciosos. seguiré tomándolos como de costumbre los fines de semana. no fallo visitando y comiendo estas delicias de jamon con pollo y una coca cola
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
Even though it says it's healthy it's not as healthy as people think. However it is better for you than. It's places. I love that you can go in and pick whatever you want to have put on your sandwich. It's also made right in front of you which is nice.
Laiba K.
I absolutely love this restaurant. It's my go to resturant. Being a vegetarian I can't find food at many place but I just adore subway. It's healthy and you can find it anywhere. Not to forget that it's fresh. And the same everywhere. I love their subs their salads and pizzas and cookies
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
They have definitely gotten better in recent years with more meet. I always have loved the bread. They don't have carrots anymore in the store by me (which I miss) but it's a quick place to grab healthier food on the go. I would go to Subway again.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
We have 2 subways in my small town, my family eats at Subway every Tuesday. I always get amazing service, but I will say that the price keeps going up! It's nearly $20 for two foot longs (no drinks!). So that's a con, but the tasty food is what keeps us coming back!
So there is not that much to say about Subway considering i only get two things on my sandwich which are ham and bacon and toasted Italian bread because well i am sorta picky most of the time and also i do get the chips well most of the time it is my favorite bag of chips that I get which are cheddar and cheese chips because well i just love cheddar cheese chips for a random reason so yeah thanks bye.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I haven't had subway in forever, but I still love it. I love their turkey subs, and the healthy choices that they have. Subway is pretty pricey, but everything is fresh. If you like restaurants that serve healthy foods than try subway. You won't regret it!
Subway is alright. I just wish they had fresher options. I recently read only that the chicken has a two-day shelf life, which means on can never know if they are getting fresh or day old chicken. I do like the option of toasting/melting. I also think that subway should make sure that they have all of the different types of breads they offer because the Subway near me never has the Italian cheesy bread.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
I love subway! Reasonably priced, options for everyone, and lots of healthy options too. It's a great value and you get a lot of bang for your buck there. And even though they have healthy options, I really love their cookies too. One of my favorite fast food places!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.