BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Alli V.
Hinesville, GA
Has good breakfast wraps and lunch wraps. Good prices and has a wide variety of choices. Love their cookies and meatball subs. Along with their salami and provolone sandwich and when it’s toasted
Raquel C.
Las Vegas, NV
Subway is the place to go, when you want something quick, something fresh and something feasible. The vegetables are always fresh and never look old. The thing I like best about Subway is that all employees wear gloves. Oh!!  and PLus I can watch them prepare my food! Gives me peace of mind.
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
My teens favorite lunch spot. He gets a foot long and downs it in 10 minutes. It’s mostly healthy (he drowns it in sauce that’s why I say mostly) and fills him up for longer than other things he eats.
Leann T.
Zanesville, OH
Subways prices are kind of high but the food is always good. I love their steak subs! They are the best. I love how many choices you have and the fact you can eat healthy here as well! The only downfall would be the prices!
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
I love subway. This is what I eat after games on weekends when no ones wants to cook I eat it all the time!!! I love them because they’re simple and not expensive plus gets your full and isn’t a heavy meal on your stomach.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
It's Subway. It's a franchise. All the Subways should be the same. This one is no different. I've eaten there several times. There's a picnic table outside that's falling apart, but you can usually find the right place to sit so that you don't flip into the air like someone from Cirque du Soleil.

Actually, the last time we went here, they had run out of our favorite bread (Italian herbs and spices), so if anything, this might lower this Subway's rating compared to others in the world. (Sorry CamelCase!)
Joanne B.
We could eat multiple meals here, LOL! We do eat here quite often, it's a regular go to for us. It's a perfect lunchtime stop for when we're running around, it's filling but not to heavy.
Karysa F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love getting the chicken bacon ranch sub. I always get it with the 9grain oat bread and I don't get ranch on it. I have them use the chipotle southwest sauce which is my favorite sauce.
Taylor n.
For 10 years i have been eating subway almost every Friday and have always gotten the same exact sandwich. I will recommend subway till the day I die. I love you subway, your tuna is what I love for .
Alex B.
Detroit
This is such a steal it's healthier than the usual fast food restaurants, you can watch them make your food, put what you want in it and the best part is it is so cheap and so delicious
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??