BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
I absolutely love Subway. Yummy!! My Subway always has fresh looking veggies. I love when i go in there and they are baking cookies. They smell SO good! Their prices have gone up which is disappointing. Over all a nice place to eat. I love getting the veggie sandwich.
Bailey G.
Marquette, MI
I absolutely love subway, they are a very quick and easy place to eat when you are in a rush or traveling. It is not the greasy fast food that you get at other places and it doesn't leave you with a nasty feeling after eating it. I would definitely recommend.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
I really like subway's subs and chopped salads. You can always enjoy from a variety of options and even save money by eating based on the sub of the day. The quality is good, but I think that sometimes the price is a little high. I would recommend it though
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
Honestly, this is my go to "fast food" place when I need a quick bite to eat. I know it's not the healthiest option but at least I can customize what goes on my sandwich and how much I want. I typically get the same thing even though I could eat it EVERY DAY!
Kirsten T.
Love Subway! I went all over town once trying to find a meatball marinara sub after a long hard day. No one had it and when I made it to the last one, I broke down crying when they said they had meatballs! They gave me my drink and raspberry cheesecake cookies for free (which are the bomb)! God bless Subway!!!
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Subway is great for fast food. Great alternative to the usual burger and fries. I visit about once a month and love getting a wheat turkey sandwich with bread toasted. They have many options and you can add as many toppings as you want! Gotta give it a try! Good start when trying to cut out greasy fast food.
Amelia H.
Molalla, OR
Subway is an easy and quick way to grab something on the go and not feel guilt for the price or the calorie content. The price matches up with the quality, so not super high quality, but I still go there. I generally get the sub of the day or a veggie delight.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I love Subway! They have a really good value sub of the day and it is only $5.00 for chips, a drink, and a 6 inch sub! You cant beat that! MY kids enjoy subway also and we like for they offer a variety of chips for whatever you are craving! We eat here often!
Mariana P.
Me encantan los sandwiches de Subway! Tienen una gran variedad de ingredientes o toppings, al igual que de panes para elegir al gusto de nosotros, los consumidores. Mi favorito es el pan Parmesan Oregano, es una delicia! Cada vez que puedo me gusta comer en Subway!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I usually get the same order unless i am getting a personal pizza that day but i like the sandwhich of the day option because its a good deal and adding chips/drinks is not costly either! So i like Subway, i do not get it that often but it is a good eat
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??