BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Bailey G.
Marquette, MI
I absolutely love subway, they are a very quick and easy place to eat when you are in a rush or traveling. It is not the greasy fast food that you get at other places and it doesn't leave you with a nasty feeling after eating it. I would definitely recommend.
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
Honestly, this is my go to "fast food" place when I need a quick bite to eat. I know it's not the healthiest option but at least I can customize what goes on my sandwich and how much I want. I typically get the same thing even though I could eat it EVERY DAY!
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I love that there's a lot of options for customizing your sandwich and the fact that Subway has expanded their menu over the years. I don't have anything bad to say about them, however, there are other restaurants that I like a little more because of flavor options.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA
Best Sandwich at Subway: Go in, order a meatball sub, then get it heated. After it is heated, they will ask you what sauce, if any, you want. Get sweet onion sauce. Literally my life. it is soo good! you won't regret it. I get it every time I go to Subway.
Jenny K.
This is the place to be when you need food fast but on the leaner side. It is good quality and I like that they make the food in front of you. I get turkey on flatbread and its pretty affordable which makes you want to come back. I definitely recommend it.
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Subway is a great restaurant, their bread isn't that great though. Always ask for lots of veggies because otherwise they give you the minimum. You can get a free cookie if you take a survey on the back of your receipt. Prices are going up so no more $5 footlongs
Gabriela M.
I'll never ever get tired of Subway! This is one of my favorite "fast food" franchises, I love most of their sandwiches, especially BLT and Italian. Plus, their parmesan oregano bread is life to me. Also their cookies, I ADORE THEIR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.
Sabina O.
Monday's specials are the best. Chicken Teriyaki is my favorite. Throw in some provolone cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and extra sweet onion sauce and I'm set. And just for 6 bucks? Thats a steal if I do say so myself. I would recommend anyone to subway its a great place for any foodie.
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
There are more Subways than McDonald's in the world and there is a reason why. Subway is really good health wise usually and it smells soooo good. Anytime a food court has a subway the smells immediately draw me to it. There is literally one of these at the Great Wall of China.
Mariana P.
I REALLY LOVE SUBWAY! All the sandwiches are really really tasty! The prices are just amazing, It worth it. I buy subway sandwiches like 3 or 4 times per month. It's really good. Love the attention and service. Workpeople are very nice and helpful. I recommend this.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.