BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
At Subway you will always get your moneys worth if you like veggies, it's more like a delicious salad on fresh baked bread. But made just for you. I love going now more than ever since they started sub of the week. I go every Wed. now just to get the 6in turkey sub for only$3.50 Plus tax. I will take family orders and go and pick up dinner from there(again on wed.) because everyone loves turkey!
Tori S.
Always an easy in easy out. My sandwich is always fresh. There are so many options for healthy choices as well. My mom always gets me a gift card during the holidays for Subway and I always spend it immediately. It's like fast food without all the grease and fried food.
Amanda V.
I go to Subway when I need quick food that'll hold until it's time to eat it. I like the occasional soup, they have great chip and drink flavors but their cookies are to die for. I go once in a while but always get good service. I would go again as well as recommend it to others.
Lizzeth F.
Moreno Valley, CA
We live for subway. It is just delicious! Every thing is just so fresh! The options are endless! My personal fav is the tuna. I can eat that everyday. The prices are a little high for their subs, but sometimes they send you coupons or now they have the sub of the day.
Kathleen D.
Richmond, VA
Subway is a chain I used to love, but eventually all their subs started blending together in my mind. I'll still go and order the Italian BMT every now and again, and it's usually delicious...unless you order it in Prague. The one in the city center is not very good.
Aja J.
Anchorage, AK
I like subway because it's fast but you get so many vegetables when you order. Most fast food places are lacking fresh veggies so I usually opt for a meal from subway if I don't have time to prepare something to eat st home. It's always the same consistent service and products regardless of which subway I patron.
Tabitha B.
Subway is just about a daily thing for me!! I love their food! My favorite thing to get there is a Spicy Italian sandwich, on Italian herb and cheese bread with pepper jack cheese and heated, then for the vegetables I get... pickles, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and mayonnaise. And sometimes I'll get spinach leaves. Subway never fails to make me happy with the meal I pay for ❤❤
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Sometimes I'm really into Subway and other times not so much. For instance the Subway by my work is terrible at making sandwiches and sometimes they don't taste very good. It's also gotten a lot pricier than it used to be, but all in all it's a decent place to get a semi healthy meal, depending on what you order.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
I love the Subway club sandwich. I love the fact that even if you eat subway on a regular basis you can have the same sandwich with different toppings and dressings so it is like you are having something different each time. I also love that it is a healthier option.
Monica B.
The best part of going to subway is that it's impossible for them to screw up your order. They have good portions and they have a sub of the day at a cheaper price. I mean I could go to another sandwich place to get something fancier, but this is my guilty pleasure.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.