BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Adriana R.
Ashby, MA
i love their breakfast sandwiches. My favorite one to get is bacon, white egg, monterrey cheese on the white flatbread with tomatoes, guacamole and light mayo. I do not get it very often but when i do, i always wish i did. I recommended it to my fiance and now he loves it as well
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Nice for when you something a bit lighter for lunch or dinner. I love the subway club and the nice variety of toppings. Some locations have soup and their soup is actually really good. The fresh baked bread is probably what brings most people in. Subway always smells like an old time bakery.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
Love subway because it's fresh and you get your food fast! You always get greeted when you walk. Their food is always displayed properly and it's absolutely clean. You get options on bread, veggies, cheese and sauces for your sandwich! When we travel we always search for a subway because their food is yummy and their customer service is impeccable!
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Subway is awesome! I love having a sandwich place that gives you so many different options! So no matter how normal or weird your sandwich likings are you can get them here! My favorite is a foot-long nine grain wheat chicken breast with American cheese, and then I always add lettuce tomatoes and olives, with honey mustard and mayo!
Mary D.
Subway is great. My go to sandwich is the chicken teriyaki with sweet onion sauce toasted. The salads are so great because you basically build it. I enjoy the little pizzas every now and then to as well as the pretzels. Subway is so so great of a place to stop and get a quick sandwich.
Kelsey L.
I used to work for Subway so honestly I can't eat it anymore. 😂 It's pricey but so good! The vegetables are really fresh everyday, I cried every morning cutting up the onions. Bread is fresh too, I loved making it! The meat is questionable, but all meat scares me because you just don't know where it comes from. But it's good!!
Amber W.
LaPorte , IN
I love subway but I don't love the price. When I go to most fast food places I usually spend about 10$ for my and my fiance and kid when I go to subway I almost spend 30$ If I'm going to spend that kind of money I can go to a sit down restraunt, but they have really good food.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I only ever get one thing from subway. I get the chicken bacon ranch melt on flat bread original. The multigrain flat bread is a little on the thin side. The prices are getting a little higher but it's okay. I like the free receipt cookie so I try to make the time to do that.
Jaime A.
Subway is realty a young of the past. There are so many other sandwhich ships these days that serve better, more original and fresher foods. The $5 footlongs that they once built their advertising on doesn't exist, the bread dies not taste fresh and everytime I go I notice the employes do not change their gloves or use clean utensils between orders.
Jessica B.
Subway is a pretty great stop if you're in a hurry and want a good sandwich. I usually hit them up a few times a month on my lunch breaks. I feel like they're a little on the pricey-er side for what you get, but the food is always good. My boyfriend and I stop by a lot after the gym as well for a salad and they are great also!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??