BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Samantha C.
Subway honey wheat bread is everything! and their new cranberry mustard is sensational!! I love that you can get as many veggies as you want on your sandwich without being limited. Being a vegetarian that means a lot! I just wish that they gave more cheese on their sandwiches they're always so stingy
Génesis C.
Great breads. It is also a well known sandwich franchise. The sandwiches are pretty good and the drink is refillable as many times as you want. Complement (with the menu) you can choose cookie or package of potatoes (lays, ruffles or similar). Price is pretty good. And it is very healthy, it also gives you the power to choose ingredients and supplements. Add-ons can be added and it is a fast and quality service.
Helen L.
The first thing you notice would be the smell when you step into Subway. I really like the way you can create your sandwich and that there are a lot of ingredients you can choose from. It's a great place to get fast-food because it's wrapped up for you and you're ready to go right after you order.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Subway is also on my list of great fast foods restaurants. I love the variety, specially the Parmesan bread I have with my Spicy Italian sandwich. I love all their sandwiches. They are great even for when your dieting. The price is good, but they always have specials and you can get a better deal.
Katherine L.
Carmel, IN
Everything I go to Subway I feel like I'm making not only a healthy choice but one I can cater to. I know what selections are healthy, I can physically see them, and watch as my sub is built. It is such a secure feeling. I also really appreciate their over and beyond expectations in my book, to reveal all nutritional and caloric information. Subway is a "safe" and trusted quick lunch or dinner I can depend on.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I like subway most of the time I get my sandwiches from here they are great you can add whatever you want inside your sandwich and they have great deals and it's affordable I like that I get send coupons to my email for discount
Victoria M.
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. It is the best place to go if you did not have the time to make your own lunch and you decide what you want in it. Only con I would say it has is the price, Im the type of person who has a plain order so paying the full price for having 3 items in my sandwich is kind of unfair. Overall it is a good place.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
Subway is a good alternative to the regular burger joints. I love the new carved turkey sub. Yeay 'real' turkey. And I just learned that they do mini subs. Not that I still won't eat my foot long but it was good to know. good food, good choices. It will always be in my top fav 'fast food' places.
Alexis W.
Dallas, TX
Eat fresh indeed! Every time we enter your doors we are greeted! We appreciate that.
I am the type of customer to ask the person behind the counter what they like and have them make me whatever they would order. That seems to perk them up even more! I have never been disappointed!! Thank you!
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Subway has so many options that I could never get bored of going there. I like that they have healthy breakfast option, though, I don't feel like a lot of people know about their breakfast. They also have great salads that you can personalize if you don't feel like a sandwich. It's a win-win.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??